Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hope everyone had a reasonably good weekend! If you have specific prayers leave them here other wise I will pray generally.<P>hw

A
A
Pray that I can stay awake Tues. night so I can pray with you!<P>Praises to the Lord for working out the details of my trip to FL to see my dad. Please pray the Holy Spirit draws my husband, let the pull of the Holy Spirit be so overwhelming he cannot turn away. Praise to the Lord for opening a door of utterance to my husband, they speak of the mystery of Christ to him. I give thanks to the Lord for his hand on my marriage, and I give thanks to the Lord for the hedge of thorns around my husband every day.

S
S
got a praise and a prayer request.<P>Praise: In November Hubby ended contact with the woman he's been involved with.<P>Prayer request: He is now involved with another woman. <BR>I strongly believe that his relationship with terri did not last because of God's intervention because of prayer. every time they tried to meet it just didn't work out.Once he even drove 6 hours to go to the town she lived in, stayed the weekend and she stood him up. (Yeah God)! this tells me prayer works. guess he figured he try with someone else. so now we need to pray that this relationship is also a failure and that God continues to invervine and show him that what he is needing is Him. Pray that God gets a hold of his heart and brings him home.<P>------------------<BR>Irene

S
S
Hi ladies,<P>My prayer requests this week continue to surround speaking the truth in love, praising God for helping me catch myself this past week and for enabling me to confess that and to reiterate what I meant in all truth. I ask that He continues to strengthen me to walk and talk as He would, to be bold in His power to fight fear that desires to bind me. I ask for wisdom and for steadfastness as the prophets had when everyone was against them to stand firm for His righteousness and glory. And lastly that God continues to soften my heart and makes it pliable for His purposes. My son receives the results of his tests and the treatment plan tomorrow. <P>Thanks.

L
L
Hi,<BR>My prayer request is for my H being out of town and that we come safely back together as a family. And that my H & I walk in forgiveness toward one another.<P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Whatever is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, gracious...think about these things." Phil 4:8

C
C
The staying together time is almost over. He is moving out or the kids and I are moving. Please pray I do the right thing. Please ask God to provide a place for the children and I to call home.For so long I didn't want this, but he continues to refuse to be my husband, he has filed for divorce, and I can not live in the same house with him any longer. Pray, the time alone, will make him realize the grass isn't greener, and pray it won't be too late if he should decide to come back. I am hurting so much, please pray I get forgiveness and relief from this anger.

H
H
Is it okay that I pray this here, or should I not do that? I'm not sure if somebody leads and we all agree (I don't want to be leading it but I also don't want to step out of turn here). I'm going ahead somebody let me know if SueB or HW or AW usually lead and we all just agree...<P>Dear Father, I thank you for all the good and wonderful things in our lives that we get to enjoy and that you wish for us to enjoy. <P>Father we thank you for the praises this week of AW's plans to go visit her father in FL and we ask that You work all of this out and that you prosper and lead her plans in this. May the time be a blessed and wonderful time with her father. Help her and her father to be refreshed by this time together Lord! We praise you! Lord, we also pray to you for AW's marriage and we ask that you continue to work in it and her. We ask that you use her as your instrument and work the work within her that you desire. Do not let her husband be lost to you and do not forget him, but restore their marriage and work within their hearts.<P>Father we brign S&L (Irene) to you and we thank you for her and her wonderful postings here. We thank you for her and ask that you work within her heart and let her know how very much You delight in her. Refresh and fill her Father. We ask Father that you would put a hedge about her husband that he cannot go but that you allow him. Deter him in his wanderings and bring him home to you and his family Lord.<P>For SueB Lord, we lift her up to you. We ask that you refill her even as she is asked to follow you deeper. Direct her and speak to her heart. Fill her and refresh her as well Lord and recharge her spirit. Help her vision to see and not be blurred and give her strength and direction. Refill her according to Your power and might each day and go before her. Help her to be honest and truthful and give her sharp wisdom to deal with what you have for her. Be with her heart and strengthen it and heal it even while you test it and it is pained. We pray also for her son and his health issues and we ask that you would quieten both of their hearts knowing this is in your hands Father. We ask that you would be with the people who look at the tests and who formulate a plan for him and we ask that you would protect and plan for Him. Show yourself in all of this our Lord!<P>Lor..we pray for her while her husband is away. We pray that you would sustain and nourish this family. We pray for her husband while he is away. Prosper his work and assist Lor in whatever her needs may be this week while she is on her own. May their reuniting at the end of the week be sweet and good for their spirits our Lord.<P>For Carol14 Lord, we pray for her heart and her spirit during this time. We pray about emotions and confusion and frustration. We pray Father for your clarity and strength and we ask that you would endow her with power for each day and give her light and go before her for each step that you want her to take. Help her hurting heart. Hear and collect and remember her tears. Help her find comfort in you and strengthen her. Lift up support around her and provide her direction and strength during this very difficult time when things feel like they are falling apart (and perhaps she even feels this way). Be with her and let her know your presence and direct her!<P>We pray for Alias and her husband and they dynamics there Father. You know the whole story and we submit it to you for your dealing and care. We lift up LindyKay as she is searching and needs direction Father with so many questions. Provide her support, protect her, give her wisdom, and lift her eyes up into your grace and beaming face. Father, protect her and provide people around her that will help her and above all keep her safe Lord. We lift us Sadwings, Karenna and her marriage and children, Firefly, Adrian, Troii and all the others who gather here Father. We lift up their families and marriages. We require your strength Father. <P>Jer 29:13 Then you will seek me, inquire for, and "require" me {as a vital necessity} and find Me when you search for me with your heart.<P>Father, IJN,<BR>Amen<p>[This message has been edited by Harmonious Melody (edited January 23, 2001).]

K
K
Amen! Thank you HM. That was lovely. I am praying with agreement. Lets remember all those who post on MB with the intent to heal.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation