Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Hi Ladies. I haven't been on-line much lately, but I think of you and pray for you all often. I want to share with you my praise report. Our Lord is moving, He answers our prayers even though we may not see evidence of those answers for a long time. He sees every tear, and feels every pang of heartache we feel. I praise Him for all he is doing, and am so thankful for the answers to prayer he has shown me. May the Lord bless each of you exceedingly and abundantly more than you can ever imagine. Remember He that can do these miracles is "only a prayer away".<BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/007629.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/007629.html</A>

K
K
Wow. wow. WOW!! PRAISE the LORD!!!<P>Obedience to the whisperings of the Spirit is the only way to LIVE!! <P>I've missed AW. But you have been having a good life off line! That is what I always hope to hear. Thanks for keeping us posted.<P>Love,<P>Karenna<P>------------------<BR>A true friend is one who not only is willing to love us the way we are, but is able to leave us better than he found us.

S
S
xxx

<small>[ June 02, 2004, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: skye ]</small>

H
hw Offline
H
aw,<P>You have been on my heart! WoW! Praise the Lord, I am so excited and have tears in my eyes. It is so good to hear good news from you. I am so glad that your dh is coming around. I just want to Praise the Lord and say thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
OP Offline
A
Hi ladies. It is so good to hear from you all! Karenna, I think of you often too. Besides spending evenings with my dh, I have been really busy at work so I haven't had any spare time to be on-line. I miss you all so much!<P>hw - I think about you often and pray for you and your H still too. You have always been such an inspiration to me, and your wisdom and heartfelt prayers always touch my heart. Thank you so much for praying for me, and for caring! Please don't cry though, unless those are happy tears! Praying for you my dear sister!!!!<P>skye - blessings to you; I posted to you on the Gen Questions forum. I am about to read your other post and will be praying for you.<P>God bless,<P>AW<BR>Praises and glory to Him!

S
S
xxx

<small>[ June 02, 2004, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: skye ]</small>

H
H
Dear AW,<BR>Thanks be to God! I was so happy to read your post! God's work is a true inspiration to all. You taught me to have faith in God last year and pray for my H. like I never did before. <P>Now Almost 1 yr later (St. Patty's day) is our anniversary of reuniting. I could have never done it without God, prayer, faith and my friends at MB Bible Study. And since then, God has always been in my (our) life all for the best. <BR>Congratulations! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I will always continue to pray for our sisters here, and pray that David and you continue on God's path.<BR>Amen!<BR>Love always, <BR>Pookie

P
P
Hi Alcoholic's wife,<P><BR>Thank you so much for the praise report.<P>It is always needed as a reminder what God can do. I am so happy for you. Keep listening.

A
OP Offline
A
Pookie, I'm so glad things are going well for you. Praise God!!! You are truly living "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me". What joy to know of God's work in restoring your marriage and <I>keeping it restored</I><P>Pahakissa1 - I hope all is well with you. Thanks for your kind words. I'm keeping my ears open for the word from the Lord.....<P>skye - here's the info. on the book:<P>You can order it from Scripture Keys Ministries, P.O. Box 6559, Denver, CO 80206-0559, tel # (303) 333-1034. The cost is $10.00 plus $2.00 for postage.

E
elo Offline
E
Hello to all,<P>I have read Power of a Praying Wife. Overwhelming to me.<P>So many meaningful statements and verses that are so powerful.<P>In God's time and in God's way...<P>Right now I am reading p. 44. Make me a tool of reconciliation, peace and healing in our marriage. Enable us to communicate well and rescue from the THRESHOLD of separation where the realties of divorce began.<P>Unfortunately, my H left me and our 3 children on 3/30/00.<BR>Affair a year old. H has filed and stopped d. 2x. At present it doesn't appear that there is a current action and he is ambivalent. Alcohol a factor in equation, sad ot say- two fogs-alcohol and addiction.<P>P. 75 <BR>No matter how hopeless it seems when you see him being tempted over and over again, konw that God has provided a means of escape and I may be the instrument He will use to help H find it.<P>My prayers are with all of you.<P>First time I have posted on this thread. <P>see you again. Sharing in God's love, elo

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation