for those of you who don't yet know me I am Irene. I am a mother, wife, and child of God. I started comming to MB back in September, shortly after Discovery day. <BR>I will be married for 10 years June 8th, my H and I have 2 sons ages 5 and 9. in August of 2000 I discovered that he went to spokane to meet another woman, he told me he was going on a business trip. then when he came back he told me he didn't love me and that was that. In my opinion and beleifs that is unacceptable.<BR>I know it is not God's will but satan's desire to pull us apart and destroy our family, I have learned (to some extent)to look at my H through God's eyes and love him despite the circumstances. I have also learned that my H is not my enemy but that my enemy is satan who has a hold on my husband. <BR>we have our set backs but not all is bad, through this ordeal I have grown in my faith and understanding, I have matured not only as a person but also as a child of God. and for the first time in almost 2 years my H went to church with me on Easter Sunday! Things have actually gotten worse since then but I figure that is because satan is fighting real heard to keep a hold of my H. after all what would you do if you were loosing an important battle, you would fight all the harder. Satan knows if he looses my H that he won't be able to destroy our family, (aw too bad!) <BR>so my greatest prayer is that I am granted sufficient grace and strength to make it through each day, and in this the Lord has been faithful. I also pray that God will use me to win my H back to His kingdom and to continue to make me and mold me into the wife/mother/person/child of God that he desires me to be.<P>Oh, by the way, yes I have "The Power of a praying wife" and the study guide to go with it.on my third time through it. to much to work on to do it only once.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man<BR>Psalm 118:8<P>I don't know if any of you are familiar with Eddie De Garmo he is a christian vocal artist. these are the lyrics to one of his songs, They touched me and I thought they might speak to someone else as well.<P>BEYOND THE TEARS<P>Next to me, there's an angel<BR>He lifts me up on mountains high<BR>when my world falls to pieces<BR>He's always there to dry my eyes<P>Beyond the tears, I'll be with Jesus<BR>standing near the one I adore<BR>Beyond the tears, I will press forward<BR>cause peace will come beyond the tears<P>when it seems tribulation <BR>follows me from door to door<BR>I know God teaches patience<BR>One day soon, I'll be restored<P>If your heart is full of sorrow<BR>If you hurt most every day<BR>Bear in mind, that your homeland<BR>Is above the clouds far away<P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>------------------<BR>Irene<p>[This message has been edited by Scared and lonely (edited April 26, 2001).]