It's nice to be back, isn't it?<P>I found a way to change our names back to what they were for those of us that are currently user defined a <B>"Yes"</B> [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img] by the new server software. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <P>Just go to "my profile" at the top of the <B>Marriage Builders Discussion Forums</B> page, after you log in. Then click on <B>view/update profile</B> which is under your user name. On that page the first part is your <B>login name</B> the second line is your <B>Publicly Displayed Name</B>. Just click on that box and change your name to the name you had before. It's very simple. You can also change your password or e-mail at the same time. Just remember to read the directions in regards to changing e-mail or passwords. You can also set your preferences at that time. In the old program it was a seperate option. Hit <B>view/update profile</B> at the bottom of the page. After you do that all you members who show up as <B>"Yes"</B> will be changed to the <B>user name</B> you chose. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<P>Love to one and all and I sure hope this helps some of you?<P>Major hugs, [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: Samantha-MI ]