Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
Hi Paha,
A bubble bath care package is on its way. Hope it arrives quickly and intact!

P
P
Hi LH,<p>Thank you so much. It got here but I have to go pick it up. So I will not get it till this weekend. <p>Thank you for your thoughts. How are you doing?

L
OP Offline
L
Well, here I am burning the midnight oil again. One of my parttime jobs was eliminated and yesterday was my last day. I had hoped to "do it all" until the bankruptcy ran its course. I'm not sure my mail order business will survive the bk. My cat is very ill. She's on her second round of antibiotics for an absess. She's 17 and has early stages of kidney disease. She needs fluids every 2-3 days. At the vet, she's very good about taking her shots and whatever. The vet suggested I learn how to do home treatments, which involves sticking a needle into the poor thing. She must be feeling better because she's objecting more strenuously to the treatment, but that means I can't get all three tubes of fluid into her. Meanwhile, her vet is single and I'm having very inappropriate thoughts about him! I might just be FORCED to take kitty in for her fluids. LOL As if that's not enough, I have a slow leak in my front tire from a nail. <p>It seems too soon to have such thoughts about men. Separation is almost three months now. No effort whatsoever from H to reconcile. Bk should be final this summer. After that, it looks like the big D. I'll try to stay out of trouble in the meantime. That shouldn't be too hard; I've been working day and night and have a social life once a month. I'll be spending Saturday with friends. <p>Meanwhile, I count my blessings every day. I try to be a good steward of what I have. I had too much on my plate. I hope the loss of my job means God is making room in my life for something good. I think I'll be reading Joel 2:25 every night for a while. I thought I had it memorized. I'll go read it again right now.<p>How are you doing Paha?

P
P
LH,<p>You are such an wonderful woman! I hope you know that. I remember when you frist came abaord in the emotional needs section. Just look how much you have grown.<p>I got the package today. You are so sweet. I love everything in it. <p>I do not know if it is becuase Tony and I were not married or what but I have already started dating. Not the wisest thing in the world...but I was alone for so long with Tony in my life that it feels good to have an occational date. But then I also know that my mental stability is not all that sound either. I know I am not making since. What I am trying to say is that though I love dating...I am sure it is not the best thing to be doing because I am way too open to getting hurt. <p>I am selling my house. I had agents come and look at it this weekend. They all say I can make a profit. Which is good. I just have no idea where I am going to end up. Have to see what happens. All I know is that I can not keep the house right now...and it probably in the best interest not to stay here. I am sure Tony would not do anything stupid but then I never thought any of the stuff he did he would do. <p>Sorry I did not write back sooner. I have you in my prayers all the time.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 451 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation