Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Hello all,<P>Well, early Saturday morning we are leaving for the airport to go to BC, Canada.<P>I wanted to say good bye to you all and to tell you all I will miss you horribly. What am I going to do with my spare time? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I feel withdrawals coming on as I type. <P>I ask that you pray for us to have a safe trip, and to unite and connect as husband and wife. This is a great opportunity for us and me!<P>I am still a little nervous on those trigger dates of Valentine's Day and the 21st. So if you could also pray that we both sail by those without any sadness or other inappropriate feelings I would be ever so grateful.<P>Know that you all will be flying with me in my heart and that my prayers won't stop but, will certainly continue for you all.<P>Do you think I can get a vodka & tomato juice on a twin prop plane at 10:00 a.m. in the morning when we take off? I am so nervous. Have barely flown before and it has been over 18 years since the last time.<P>Oh well, as my Dad said if your going to fly a plane is the only way to go because your arms get too tired flapping that hard. (yeah, I know corny! But that's my Daddy)<P>One more thing too, that I don't crack open my head, break my neck, my leg or my bottom while I am out there trying to learn this marvelous but hard sport of snowboarding. I wonder if I will have any success in learning and meeting husband's emotional need for recreational companionship? Maybe you could add that too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Again I will miss you all and if I can figure out away to send you all a virtual post card from the resort I will be sure and do that!<P>Much love to each and every one of you. Take care of yourselves please! You are after all the most wonderful people in the world.<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

F
F
Good Lucky and farewell Sam!<P>Our prayers and thoughts will be with you always. You are a pillar of strength!<P>My prayers shall travel with you always.<BR>

T
T
You just go and have a great time. And forget about everything that happens at home. You need this break - maybe more than you realize. You need to enjoy you and your husband again. Take a vacation from all the infidelity, all the nightmare, and everything you can, and just enjoy your special time.<P>You will be in my prayers.<BR>tnt

N
NSR Offline
N
Samantha,<P>Enjoy... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Enjoy... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>and if you can...<P>Enjoy some more... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Prayers coming to you along the way... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

L
LMS Offline
L
HAVE A BLAST HUN!!!!!!! <P>Love ya <BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

T
T
Samantha,<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <B>Have a great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Yes, you can have vodka & tomato juice on a twin prop plane at 10:00 a.m. in the morning, make your own & bring it in a thermos (lol). And yes, break a leg (this is to wish you the best in theater slang). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Alex

N
N
Sam,<P>Have a great time. Enjoy yourself. Praying for your safe journey!

L
L
Sam - Have TONS of fun!!! <P>Lori

J
J
Hey Sam,<P>I'm really happy for you. I hope you have a safe trip and most of all, enjoy yourself and your family. All of you will be in my prayers! I will miss you here, and look forward to hearing how your trip went. <P>Maybe by then I'll have icq downloaded. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Sorry about the other night, but I never got around to downloading it. I've been playing around trying to file our federal and state taxes. <P>Anyways, God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

S
OP Offline
S
<B>Fiancee, trustntruth, NSR, LMS, ThisAlex, NoTrust, lostva, jamie-lee;</B><P>I wanted to thank you all for responding to me. It is so nice to have so many people that really care. I dare say that this board has become like a family to me. A family that I get to visit several times a day.<P><B>Financee</B><P>Thanx for the prayers. I don't know that I'm a pillar of strength? God certainly has given me more than I ever thought I would be able to display. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>TNT</B><P>Ah my dear sweet friend, what can I say. Yesterday our prayer helped greatly and I hope all that we lifted up felt their blessings too. <P>I do feel better about OW and I am going to do my level best with God's help to put her behind me and keep her there. In the past where she belongs.<P>Yes, I really do need the vacation and more than ever.<P>Siobhan came over here today and to make a long story short, it got very ugly. Hubby and I have been worried about what might transpire while we were gone when our 14 year old daughter is here alone during the times when my friend who will be staying here is at work or school? Siobhan is so full of anger and hate. Kept screaming and getting into my face about what a horrible mother I am and always was. <P>At any rate please pray for peace in and around this home and 14 yr. old daughter while we are away. I can't help but worry. We are going to be so far away.<P>Your prayers and friendship mean so much to me. Big hugs to you. Much love too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>NSR</B><P>What a wonderful man you are! Thanks for the "enjoy smiles" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] and your prayers. They mean a lot to me and are much needed and appreciated.<P><B>LMS</B><P>Dear girl, you make sure you take care while I am gone.<P>I am going to have a blast! At least I will try as hard as I can. How can I loose with hubby by my side some of the time! The last 3 days we should be alone so, it sounds like a piece of heaven on earth to me.<P><B>This Alex</B><P>I promise I will have a great, great, great...time [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL I really loved all the "greats"!<P>Never thought about the thermos. Good idea! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>No Trust</B><P>Thanx honey and for the prayers as well. Safe journey is the first and foremost. <P>Second is the wonderful times I hope we have. We have never been anywhere together, nor did we have a honey moon. I have big plans and expectations for this. Even though we will be sharing quarters with another couple and their 3 year old the possibilities are endless. Really looking forward to the last 3 days alone! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>lostva</B><P>Tons of fun and tons of snow. Sounds like a winner combination to me. Thanx for the wishes.<P><B>Jamie Lee</B><P>The prayers are so welcomed. We need them much. The family however is not going just me and hubby. We have never even flown together before! Should be interesting and we will be building good memories and things to talk about for years to come. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yuk! Taxes! I get to look forward to that task when I get home! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yes, get the ICQ downloaded. I will send you e-mail if I remember with my number so I can authorize when I get back.<P><B>To all of you! I am going to miss you tons and tons! Don't be surprised if I don't figure out a way to sneak back here for a few moments while I am gone and just post a hello! While I am gone you all take care of yourselves! I am really going to miss you all so much!</B><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by Samantha-MI (edited February 10, 2000).]

R
R
Samantha,<P>Have a wonderful time!!!!!! Don't worry about us...we will all be waiting to hear the good stuff when you get back!<P>Roll Me Away<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation