Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
I demand that you all agree that I am nuts, and that you do it <B> NOW ! </B><P>Ok , sorry just wanted to lighten things up a little, don't hurt me <I> PLEASE </I><P>Of course I also wanted to show off the little ubb code I learned to use all by myself.<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 1,022
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 1,022
ok, Deb.....have it your way.....<P>YOU'RE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Now, is that mixed, brazilian, spanish, or the ever yummy cashew?????????<P>Dylan

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
Ok Deb, you got it! You are certifiable, insane, looney, coo-coo, loco, not all there, missing a few marbles, the lights are on but no one is home!!!<P>How's that? LOL LOL<P>Take care,<BR>Mitzi

Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
R
RWD Offline
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
Deb,<BR> <BR>I didn't think there any of us here had any doubt about that !!!!!!! ;D<P>Bob<P>------------------<BR>"You can't always get what you want! But if you try real hard,you might just find, you get what you need!"<BR>Mick Jagger

Joined: Oct 1998
Posts: 2,075
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Oct 1998
Posts: 2,075
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Only someone a little warped could come up with the greatest slug songs as you do, Deb!<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR>I believe in miracles...<P><BR>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
Now, thats more like it !<P>Soulloss, now how do you expect a crazy nut to decide wich flavor she is ?<BR>

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 492
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 492
Ya'll forgot my favorite from Tigger:<BR>One taco short of a combination plate.....

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 444
L
LMS Offline
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 444
deb your nuttyer thad a pay day bar.. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,347
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,347
<B>Welcome to the club......LOL</B><P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,323
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,323
OK,Deb,<BR> You're a few fries short of a Happy Meal.<BR> You lost some parts out on the road.<BR> You're on the wrong channel.<BR> You're an open book but the pages are blank.<BR> There,do you feel better? --Murph

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 181
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 181
Only someone as nutty as you would want to be<BR>declared nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>or<BR>One sandwich shy of a picnic!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Now get me out of this straight jacket so I can go dancing with Elvis!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Wanna come?<P>------------------<BR>Peg

Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 921
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 921
OK, Deb, a few fries or taco's or any other <BR>"greasy" substance just doesn't slide down my throat when I think about you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] How about a couple marbles short for the game, I knew I lost them somewhere........Bless you!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!

Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 5,406
N
NSR Offline
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 5,406
Oh what a lovely bunch of cocoa<B>NUT</B>s we all can be... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by NSR (edited February 26, 2000).]

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
Now see how easy that was ?<P>I am much easier to get along with when people agree with me.<P><BR>You guys are great, and I thought if I tricked y'all in here I might get a smile or two out of you all.<P>Now for Ms. Terri<P>To the tune of Someday soon.<P>Theres a slug I know, she's a gruesome one, <BR>someday soon gonna salt her someday soon.<P>Oh my MB friends cannot stand her coz she's such a sleezy mole, they laugh when I make her so mad she's cussin.<P>Someday soon gonna salt her some day soon.<P><P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 1,087
S
SDS Offline
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 1,087
Great song. I always enjoyed putting salt on slugs and watching them melt a way. Of course only another certifiable nut would enjoy this.<P><BR>Are you a cracked nut like me? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>di<P><p>[This message has been edited by SDS (edited February 26, 2000).]

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
Welcome to <B>NUTS R US</B>! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I've been thinking about a song....<BR>(to the tune of "BINGO")<P>There was a SLUG in my home town and Slugo was her name-O...<BR>S-L-UGO<BR>S-L-UGO<BR>S-L-UGO and Sluto was her name-O...<P>She spread her wears all over town and Slugo was her name-O<BR>S-L-UGO<BR>S-L-UGO<BR>S-L-UGO and Slugo was her name-O...<P>You can replace the "G" with a "T" if you like! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm <B>MAD</B> I tell you <B>MAD</B>!!!! HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HEEEEE HEEEEE HEEEEEE<P>FlutterBy!<BR><P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
Butterfly ,<BR>You are soo funny, I am still roflmbfbo over here !<P>You are a much better song writter than I am ! Oh an you already replaced on of the g's dear. ROFL, look again.<P><BR>SDS,<P>I think we are all a little cracked somedays !<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,194
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,194
OK, Deb. I thought I was being supportive in my response to your previous post, so if that's not what you want, here goes:<P>You are:<BR>crazy as a loon<BR>a half-bubble off plumb<BR>a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic<BR>three bricks short of a load<BR>short some marbles<BR>"screw-loose"<P>Happy, now??? Hey, I just re-read this and I described <B>me!!!!</B><P>hugs to ya<P>--DeWayne--

Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 5,798
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 5,798
Deb, your cheese has done slipped off your cracker. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The ever helpful,<BR>Lor

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 181
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 181
<BR>Are you all your cracked up to be?<P>Butterfly, that's what we call a Freudian slip.<P>------------------<BR>Peg

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0