Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
RWD Offline
R
Bill,<P>Sorry it turned out this way for you, but you did try everything possible so you should not feel bad about that.<P>I thought too Carol would see what she has done after the divorce, but she barely even acknowledges me now. So I know I have made the right decision. I was at the same place too, I had lost all respect for her.<P>I still struggle with her seeing the kids, half the time I want to "punish" her for doing this but knowing that would only hurt the kids. On the other hand I wish see would see the kids more, how can you have a relationship with someone seeing them for 2 days a week and talking to them maybe 1 min a day.<P><BR>Hang tough, we'll still be here for you.<P>Love and God's peace to you,<P>Bob

B
B
hey Bill,<P>just checking. How are you today. Keep that chin up.<P>hugs for you<P>Jo

P
P
Sorry that your marriage isn't working out but sometimes you have to love them enough to leave them particularly when they don't have a mental disorder.<P>You never can tell, she may come back as did Gomer in the book of Hosea. I know my life is much like Hosea's life. I wasn't going to get married until He told me to and to my W. My W has a lot of anger from the lack of support she got when she was sexually abused as a child.<P><BR>MONDO HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net <p>[This message has been edited by professorg (edited March 15, 2000).]

W
OP Offline
W
Hi Everyone,<P>Tjanks for your replies. I posted a reply last night but for some reason it didn't come through. In a nut shell, Thanks everyone for the support in my decision. I feel good about it even thought it is very saddening. Each day is brighter than the last. The bottom line is I don't want her back.<P>I love you guys very much.<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

M
M
Hi,Bill,<BR> You know the irony of all this?Your W's relationship with a 17 year-old(or is he a mature 18 year-old now?)can't possibly last.It can't,period.Maybe after you're divorced,and The Rat leaves her,she'll realized what she has done.Maybe she'll feel like the biggest fool this side of the Mississippi.Perhaps she'll be too humiliated to even look you in the eye.But by then it'll be too late.Something to look forward to?Take care of yourself.Go buy that sports car you always wanted! --Murph

M
M
Murph,<P>That's a terrible thought that you tell Bill to go buy a sports car now. How do you sleep at night?<P>Oh, wait. When I got divorced, I should say the first time, I went out and bought a nice black and gold penis extender. I mean a Z-28.<P>This time around with all the time invested in the relationship it's going to take an "Arrest me Red" Mitsu 3000 VR4 to get my mind off this. Still looking.<P>This is the absolute worst situation to be in next to the death of a S. It feels that way sometimes. They just died. <P>Not making light of the decision Bill has made, but, I see Val in the passenger seat because we always tooled arounded in the Z. Time for new memories.<P>Out with the old, in with the new....memories.<P>Zippy<P>

M
M
Zippy,<BR> If I get divorced(no,better make that a big"when")I figured I pick out something fancy.Maybe a"Babe-Magnet Blue"Ferrari 308 GT.Maybe I could pick up some sweet,young thing,and drive by the "old lady's" office,and yell out the window,"We're on our way....to L.A.! Sound like a plan? --Murph

S
S
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>COMES A TIME - Grateful Dead<P><BR> Comes a time<BR> when the blind man takes your hand<BR> says: don't you see?<BR> got to make it somehow<BR> on the dreams you still believe<BR> Don't give it up<BR> you've got an empty cup<BR> only love can fill<BR> only love can fill<P> Been walking all morning<BR> Went walking all night<BR> I can't see much difference between the dark and the light<BR> And I feel the wind<BR> And I taste the rain<BR> Never in my mind<BR> to cause so much pain<P> Comes a time<BR> when the blind man <BR> takes your hand<BR> says: don't you see?<BR> got to make it somehow<BR> on the dreams you still believe<BR> Don't give it up<BR> you've got an empty cup<BR> only love can fill<BR> only love can fill<P> From day to day<BR> just letting it ride<BR> you get so far away <BR> from how it feels inside<BR> You can't let go <BR> cause you're afraid to fall<BR> till the day may come<BR> when you can't feel at all<P> Comes a time<BR> when the blind man <BR> takes your hand<BR> says: don't you see?<BR> got to make it somehow<BR> on the things you still believe<BR> Don't give it up<BR> you've got an empty cup<BR> only love can fill<BR> only love can fill<P> When the words come out like an angry stream<BR> You hear yourself say things you could never mean<BR> <BR> You got a lot of words you've got to stand behind. <P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am too stunned...my psychic waves are obviously off kilter...<P><BR>Dylan<P>you are a good man, William...you know that now....

A
A
Hi bill<BR>Im still new to this forum, but I have come to know there is some really great people in here. All I want to tell you is that you are a very great person and it takes a lot to accept the reality. I know how hard it feels when someone you love doesnt love you back. Sometimes we just have to deal with that and remember that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I congratulate you for being strong and moving on. Anytime you just want to talk, feel free to email me. We are here for you and I will pray for us.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation