Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 289
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 289
Hi all,<P>I know that this is a dumb question but thought I ask anyway. My H claims there was never a PA but he lived with OW for 6 months. I find it very had to believe that there was never a PA! He says she was just "a good friend" and he was interested in a relationship with her, but she wouldn't do anything because they were both still married. <P>I have been able to find out that some of the "lies" my H told me REALLY were the truth. I just thought they were lies because it didn't add up. When the proof is in front of my eyes and on paper it is hard to say they are still lies.<P>Anyway, I still think he is trying to "cover up" his craziness. What do y'all think? Am I insane for wanting to believe? Of course, I don't, but would like to believe him.

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 333
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 333
Strange things happen in this world... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I guess <B>anything</B> is possible.<P>I'd have to see H pass a lie detector test before I would believe that. <P>My H has lied about so much that it's very hard to believe him even when I know he's telling the truth.<P>You are the one that has to live with your thoughts. You can decide to believe it or not believe it. (you might test him by asking if he's willing to take a lie detector test) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Keo

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 289
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 289
Hi Keo,<P>The funny thing is he has offered to take a lie detector test. If we decide to work things out, I will definitely take him up on the offer.<P>Tulip


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 348 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0