Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#375159 04/12/00 11:07 AM
B
BL Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Now for over a week I've been wondering if we have just grown to far apart. Not sure our interest are the same or that our future plans are the same. And it does not feel like she is on my side about most things. It feels like I'm always being corrected, challenged or just discounted in general. Not only has she been with OM(not sense I found out that is good news) but she works all the time too. So I seem to feel like I'm up againsted her work also. Now she is quick to point out how she is not a workaholic and she believes this. She has stopped seeing or talking to OM but is not slowing down her work pace (and she is 8 month pregnant how dooees she do it). She is even unable (maybe unwilling) to not work on weekend. I have even asked just for 1 day a week. <P>I could go on an on <BR>so my questain is?? how can you tell if 2 people have just grown to far apart?? and if we are to grow back together how?? She does not seem to find much that I talk about interesting. Then most of what she talks about is work. I try to understand it but I just don't seem to have the education or business understanding to understand what she talking about.So she gets frustated talking to me about work. Which is one reason why I beleave she starting talking to OM before the EA or PA started.<P>now I have read a lot about honesty lately in MB but have not shared my wondering thought with wife. AFRAID to bring up my doubts about us. specially because she seems to still be in that fantasyland.??How long does that last anyway??She has been faithful now sense x-mas. I'm really confused about how honest to be about my feelings on this. Heck I'm not even sure about my feeling anymore

#375160 04/12/00 07:39 PM
T
T
Now, you say she has been faithful (do you mean in the PA sense) since Christmas. Did you say she is seeing the OM??? <P>Did you both agree on making the marraige work??<P>If so, did you think of marraige counseling?? or at least counseling with one of the Harley's???<P><BR>Yes, I think sharing MB info is a great thing.<P>I want to do just that if and when my H gets out of the abyss......

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation