Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
B
Booger pizza pants. <P>Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P><BR>Rofl Rofl. I think I'll stick to my original name.

B
B
Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! My maiden is booger livermouth.

B
OP Offline
B
I'm glad everyone is having a good time with this!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My old (married) name would have been Dorkey Bubblehiney .... I much prefer Hamsterhiney!<P>X's new name is... Poopsie Bubblehiney. <P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].... Now I'm going to have to "rename" everyone I know to see who has the best name!!<P>Thoughts & Prayers<BR>Dorkey Hamsterhiney<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

C
C
My Wedding Ceremony:<P>Do you, Flunky PottyChunks, take Dorkey PottyChunks to once again be your lawful wedded husband, for richer or for poorer, forsaking all others, especially Stinkey PizzaHiney....

T
T
Ok, this is too cute so I'm going to have to jump in here.<P>Married name: Cheeseball Bananasniffer<P>Maiden name: Cheeseball Pottybutt<P>STBX: Flunky Bananasniffer (Very fitting) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Kids: Poopsie & Buttercup<P>My son is just going to love his new name, Buttercup! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I guess we'll throw in the bimbo too!<BR>Pinky Pizzabrains<P>Hmmm...I think I'd rather be a Bananasniffer than Pizzabrains! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks for the laugh, Butterfly!

P
P
OK I'm in!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL!!<P> Greasy Bananahead here! LOL! <P>I'm Italian (Greasy) and have been/am/ will always be a "Banana Head" in relationships!<BR> <BR> Hey, Where are you Booger Bubbletush? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Butterfly:<P>We must be related. I'm Dorkey Hamsterfanny.<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>

E
EdB Offline
E
I guess I'm now Doofus Toiletsniffer.<P>Actually that sounds more like my "younger" days!

L
L
Ok, I'm game - but I don't like our names!!1<P>Lori - booger livertush<BR>Robert - loopy livertush<P>Yuk!!!!<BR> <BR>But better than PT - she is Poopsie Toiletbarf!!!!<P><BR>Lori<p>[This message has been edited by lostva (edited April 19, 2000).]

J
J
And I thought TruthSeeker's was bad....<P>I'm Poopsie ToiletChunks [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Maiden Name : Poopsie GiggleHiney [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>This is hilatious!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."

Last edited by MBLBanker; 11/06/11 04:34 PM. Reason: removing email address

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.
C
C
Lumpy Squirt????????????<BR>fraid not, bulky maybe (pregnany) but not squirting yet!!!!!!!!<BR>Cute one, Butterfly!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!

S
S
Doofus Bananabrain reporting in. H is Loopy Bananabrain!<BR>Our son is Flunky Bananabrain, and his kids are, Poopsie, Poopsie II, and Flunky II. His ex is Snotty Pizzanose.<P>Cafe Woman is either Zippy Pizzachuckle or Zippy Wafflegorilla, depending on which ex-husband's name she happens to be using.<P>Our daughter is Booger Gigglebutt, and her child is Snotty Gigglebutt. Her ex is Doofus Gigglebutt.<P>Hey, Lori!! Didja notice that Poopsie Toiletbarf has the same initials as Pop's Tart??????????<P><BR>LOL! This is FUN!!!<P>[This message has been edited by Sweetpea (edited April 19, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Sweetpea (edited April 19, 2000).]

S
S
Doofus Bananabrain reporting in. H is Loopy Bananabrain!<BR>Our son is Flunky Bananabrain, and his kids are, Poopsie, Poopsie II, and Flunky II. His ex is Snotty Pizzanose.<P>Our daughter is Booger Gigglebutt, and her child is Snotty Gigglebutt. Her ex is Doofus Gigglebutt.<P>LOL! This is FUN!!!

K
K
LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL !<BR>Waffletush family here [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But me and son are stinky waffletushes<BR>daughter is flunky, and H is loopy .<P>Just out of curiosity checked ow. It turns out she's stinky toillethead LOL<P>Thanks for this post. I needed a good laugh [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Kat

T
T
Hey LostVA!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR>But better than PT - she is Poopsie Toiletbarf!!!!<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Her initials are STILL PT! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

V
V
The Gigglebuns family here...<P>I'm Poopsie and my h is Lumpy....if I hadn't married him I would still be Poopsie Cootiechunks..I think I traded up in that deal [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Best part is the OW is Cheeseball Toiletfanny!!!!!!<P>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL<P>This made my day!<P>Thanks y'all,<P>Poopsie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

I
I
Hello, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (I figured out how to use the smiles)<P>Im Loopy Hamster Fanny. My H name is Dorky Hamster Fanny. My maiden name was Loopy Pizza Fanny.<P>YUCK!! I dont like this game. It is all about my hiney! Im taking my toys and going home. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL!<P>That was a great post!<BR>

M
M
LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay here it goes:<P>I am fluffy diaperhead<BR>My H is lumpy diaperhead<BR>MY maiden: fluffy pizzagerbil<P>Please meet my kids:<P>pinky,buttercup,lumpy,loopy,flunky<P>Nice ta meet ya all!<P>Mercy

S
SDS Offline
S
Okay I am Dorkey Pizzabuns and H is Poopsie Pizzabun. Maiden name would be dorkey toiletpizza I 'll stay married thank you<P>OW would be Poopsie Chucklechunks<P>D would be Poopsie Gizzardhumperdinck<BR>S would be Doofus Pizzabuns<BR>Oldest Grand son would be Pizza Gizzardhumperdinck<BR>Baby would be Stinky Gizzardhumperdinck

P
P
Had to come out of lurkdom for this one!!!<P>After I picked myself off the floor, I came up with Doofus Toiletnose!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>(maiden) BubbleChunks<BR>H-Flunky<BR>D's are Stinky I and Stinky II <BR>I wish I were a Bubblehiney!! LOL <P>------------------<BR>Peg<P>[This message has been edited by Peggy (edited April 20, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Peggy (edited April 20, 2000).]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation