Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 246
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 246
Just thought I'd wish all those wonderful fathers here a Happy Father's Day on Sunday. I hope that you guys have a wonderful day.....<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,069
Can I get in on this wish, Hopeful?<P>Very Best to all you Wonderful Dad's out there. You're doing a Great Job!<P>Happy Father's Day Guys.....<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR><BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak that will snap in the wind"

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 2,454
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 2,454
Hi Hopeful -<P>Gee, I made my Father's day thread before I saw yours.....<P>Have to jump on with you, though!!!<P>How are you and ES doing? You two are entirely tooooooo quiet!!!!!<P>How's D? How is the job situations? Are you and ES any happier with the work front?<P>Miss you guys....you are both always in my prayers!!!!<P>BIG HUGS to both of you and of course, happy Father's Day to you - ES!!!!!<P>Sheba

Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 246
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 246
<P>Sheba<P>ES and I are doing okay. We haven't been around much. Mainly just read lately. I don't do that too much just because I'm trying really hard to put it behind us.<P>Our D is doing well. She had teeth pulled almost two years ago and is finally getting teeth. Actually tooth that is.<P>I still don't have a job. I did have one but quit due to co-worker problems. I really didn't want to be working next to a thief and managers don't do a thing about it. ES. has this week left on working for the temp. agency he works for. He becomes an offical IBM employee on June 26. The insurance is great and he gets a little raise. 64 cents acutally. He still hates the drive but at least he has more chances for advances at IBM than he did at the hospital when he worked there. Plus he can get more training as well.<P>Hope everything goes well for you Sheba.<BR>


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0