Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
NSR Offline
N
I'm around for just a little while longer...<BR>...I'll be out of here tomorrow.<P>{{{{{{{{{{<B>Sheba</B>}}}}}}}}...<BR>{{{{{{{{{{<B>Sheba</B>}}}}}}}}...<BR>{{{{{{{{{{<B>Sheba</B>}}}}}}}}...<P>...oh you special one of wisdom.<P>You know "wisdom" isn't about being smart!<BR>...it's in graceously accepting your path.<P>I'm sorry you saw what you saw...<BR>...to be honest...<BR>...in time you will most likely see more of what you don't want to see...<BR>...you are, I know, preparing for the path I too will be following...<P>Our journeys may be more similar...<BR>...than even you've expected.<BR>...this journey won't be the easiest!<P>You know... as do so many here...<BR>...what your posts/replies are doing for so many!<P>Everyone sees your steadfastness...<BR>...I see a little more... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>...you have with you a presence...<BR>...you will make through it <B>all</B>!<P>I'll check on you when I come back from my trip...<BR>...I'd normally say... keep the faith...<BR>...in your case... I'll say... spread the faith! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Your friend in the deepest sense of the word... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

H
H
Sheba-<P>All I know is that in all the time I have been here your posts are usually the ones that cover all the bases. Oh how I wish I had your insight and outlook on life.<P>As I read your post I almost cried. I imagined myself going through what you had to go through. I know exactly what you meant when you said you cried out. It brought me back to D-Day [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I remember all too well that feeling.<P>Although I am lucky to have my H here with me and wanting to be here with me I read what so many here have to say and it makes me feel bad. I wish none of us had to face this type of pain. I never had a clue that infidelity was such a "hot" item. It breaks my heart.<P>While I have never considered myself fault- free I do know that another persons feelings have always come before mine. <P>I know you Sheba-and I know that you will make a good life for yourself in whatever way it comes to you. You are smart, thoughtful, independant, caring and loving. It is your H that will lose in the end. What a shame. <P>------------------<BR>*heartache*<BR>"Loyalty Is A Two Way Street"<BR>

F
F
YES, OF COURSE I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!<P>You fly where most of us refuse to tread.<P>Your logic is sound, your heart true.<P>While you are waiting, however, keep getting on with your own life. I understand that marriage is sacred, but be open to God's purpose where ever it leads you...OK?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation