My H (WS) said he wanted to work things out, although not doing much for relationship. He's somewhat in the fog yet. 3 months since d-day.<P>We went to a circus in town on 6/22. Just yesterday, he told me the OW was there w/another guy, wanted to leave right away but didn't say anything until now. <P>Now I look back, on the very next day of 6/23, he told me that he loves her in a romantic way which he never felt for me (that's a bunch of c***!) What does that mean? He felt love when he saw her w/her boyfriend at circus? And he came to tell me only "I love her" part since I wanted to hear the truth?<P>We went to a volleyball tournament he really wanted to play in last Sat, and I didn't know that the OW was there again (just standing by the court waiting for him to respond), until our friends told me later that day. H didn't say anything until next day.<P>He did say "sorry about yesterday" and he was mad at the OW putting him in that position. The OW is LBing now, I know that's good.<P>OK, I don't know how she looks like. Maybe I've seen her once, for a 3 seconds when I had no idea about the A. He also told our friends that because I'm oriental, it's hard for me to recognize white people, making me look like I'm totally stupid.<P>My H's excuse not telling me these 2 incidents were "what good does it do? It's better not letting you know if you didn't recognize her".<P>Well, I ASKED him a couple times in last 3 months, if she called him, if he called her, if he'd seen her since d-day, if there is any contacts between them in any way. He never volunteered to tell me about 4 phone calls from her, and actually he lied about if he ran into her. He did at least once at circus, but he said NO, he wasn't going to tell me v-ball incident until friends told me.<P>All right, he thinks it's better to keep me stupid. I didn't LB, just told him "next time I'd like to know if she is there". But he just makes me sick and ANGRY! He's always holding something back from me, I cannot trust him, and apparently he doesn't want me to trust him. Probably he's afraid of my reaction to the truth, but I've been planAing good, it's more like his fear in himself.<P>He can't trust me either. I know he's suspicous about me stocking up some cash whenever I get hold of money. I put some aside on d-day while I was panicing, but none after that. Anyway I don't feel like I have to disclose anything while he's not telling me everything, I got kids and myself to protect.<P>I know I got to let my anger go, but lately it keeps coming back. Just needed some space to vent... Thanks for reading if anybody there...