Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
alien Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Silvress,<BR>I'm just wondering how you are doing since I haven't heard from you last couple days...<P>Confused33,<BR>You haven't posted for awhile either... I wonder where you are...<P>I hope you are doing well. I'm thinking about you...<BR>Amy

C
C
I'm ok...thanks for thinking about me. I looked at this site yesterday but didn't read or post anything. I've been on a serious job hunt and busy with the kids. Nothing new here...other than I think I hate my husband. We haven't gone to counseling yet and I think until we do things are going to be about the same. <P>I find myself in the worst of moods and we don't really talk much. My kids spent the night with their grandparents last night, h went to the basement to watch tv. I lurked around upstairs for awhile and then took a long drive. <P>I don't even think he knew I left. I came home and took a shower and by the time I was out of the shower he was in bed sleeping. He tried to have sex last night but I pretended to be in a deep sleep and was unresponsive. I feel like I don't care anymore. If he liked that street trash and put me through hell all those months and now I'm supposed to hide my hurt and meet his every need I will never make it. I'm just going to concentrate on myself and finding a career I like and whatever happens happens.<P>Didn't mean to load that all on you....How are things going with you??

A
alien Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I guess I'm about the same...<BR>Trying to find a new job, concentrating on myself. A wk ago or so my H decided to stay which was good, so I expected things get better dramatically. Silly me, that never happened. My H is still withdrawn and doesn't talk much about anything. I'm just biting my tongue whenever he goes out. I get impatient once a while but trying not to do anything. (Although I'm going to have STD test for myself today. I'm wondering how I explain that to him.) I perfectly understand how you started hating him. It's so hard not to, when H doesn't do anything for BS or relationship. I found I'm losing interest in him and started hating him. I feel more pain whenever I feel hope or expectaion, so we're trying to protect ourselves. It's natural. Yet we are making a progress that way, finding things to do, not thinking so much about WSs. I just hope our Hs get over their problems pretty soon...<P>It was nice to talk to you. I just wanted to say hi. Whenever you feel like it, please come back and let me know...

C
C
I felt soooooo bad about my post I had to come back. I know we are supposed to help each other and I really sound negative. It's just a crazy thing. I know that I still love my husband but I guess because he's not groveling at my feet apologizing daily I am upset. I just don't want to be looked at as a doormat that you can do anything to and I'll get over it. <P>Maybe once I return to the workforce and get out of the house some I will be able to think about something other than this.<P>Being unable to trust your husband is a bad thing. I think I am more dissapointed than anything and my feelings are hurt because he allowed me to hurt. He just stuck a knife in my back and I feel like he betrayed the children to. Time spent with her could have been time spent with us. <BR>Thanks again for checking on me..I hope silvress will respond too.

A
alien Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Dear confused33,<BR>Please don't feel bad, it's kinda strange but anything on this board both positive and negative help me a lot. I suppose good things and bad things both go through my head all the time and it's nice to hear somebody else feels the same. It is a crazy thing but at least I'm not the only one! I know we still love our H, that's why we're hurting, and that's why we're trying. Let's try to hang in there, hope we'll see better days soon...<P>Silvress,<BR>I'd love to hear from you but I didn't mean to push you, whenever you're ready...<P>I'm praying for all of us...<BR>Amy

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 695 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation