Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#402717 10/13/00 08:43 PM
B
BSfury Offline OP
OP Offline
B
<BR>Just when I'm trying to get myself together and reading the His needs/Her needs OW pages H to make it look like it's a hospital page, OW stupidly uses the last 4 digits of her phone number. I'm not fooled. It just hurt hearing him talk to her about the hospital stuff, OW's a doc too, so I guess that's what they have in common. I'm listening trying to figure out if they're trying to hook up. He earlier wanted to have sex, but after this, I just want him to leave me alone, I don't know why he wants to have sex with me anyway.... I know, I'm venting, but that's how I feel. Man oh how I wish I could get a hold of OW H, oh well, <P>Furious,<BR>Fury

#402718 10/13/00 09:02 PM
C
C
I can almost feel your anger. I know exactly what it feels like. I have been there many times. Your H is so uncontrollable. It's just one of those things that you have to give up trying to figure out. Hang in there and do your Plan A. Excercise helped release some tension for me. I also liked being in the book store. Take care of yourself.<P>cleo

#402719 10/13/00 11:27 PM
S
S
Hang in there Fury. I am having the same problem. My H. called this morning and wanted to spend time with the kids, and so I went to work. When I came home, H. said he wanted to talk to me. I did, H. kissed me for the first time is seven years. This was not a peck on the cheek like normal, but a passionate one. H. made love to me, then got up, kissed the kids, and left. I had to deal with my seven year old D. kicking, and screaming and crying for her Daddy to come back. He didn't even look back. He said he needed time because he was hurting to. He is willing to go to therapy, but on his own, not couples counciling. Fury, it is so hard to love a man when you can only share part of his life. My H. is a Martial Arts Instructor and a Musician. I can't even sing, and I am a below the knee amputee and can not do Martial Arts, so how do I fit in? We all have areas in our lives that our partners leave us behind in, and we leave them behind, but I do try to include my H. in all aspects of my life, in a way I expect him to return the gesture. Am I asking to much? Who knows the answers to the questions, only God. Your strength is there inside of yourself, just reached down, discover it, and vent all you want, I plan to when the time comes. gn

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 384 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation