Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#402980 11/02/00 11:18 PM
D
Daniel Offline OP
OP Offline
D
We met at school tonight for teacher conference for our son. I made sure I let her know where to meet me and was there on time. <BR>We did well at the conference. When we left we talked a little. Worked out when kids will get dropped off at her palce and when they will come to mine. I got part time job on the side to keep up with bills. she has been great working around my schedule. I have been doing my best to keep her in mind and ask for feedback when requesting work shifts. Tonight after leaving the school she called me and asked me where I was I said I was heading to the store to pick up some things, but needed to drop off books at library. She asked if I was mad at her, I said no,"I love you, and only want you to be happy. There is no one else in my life but you". I was teary and think she was too, she said to stop crying, I said she should too. She asked if I was mad at her for checking up on her,I said it was nice, I always told her where I was and what I was doing. She asked if it was alright to always be calling me. I said I liked talking to her, we should have been talking for fun before not just working on problems without solving them.<BR>She then asked me if we were to get back together would we have to sell the house. I said we would have to talk about it and come to a mutual agreement... I said I have made too many decisions that didn't take her into account. She then said that maybe the house was way too big. I said I was glad to hear her say that, I felt the same way. We talked for 20 min. and she said she better say goodbye of I'll yell when I get my half of the cell bill. I said I'd be happy to pay it for calls like this. she seems soo close right now. I am a little afraid to think we're getting much closer. what an upper. I do Love her.<BR>

O
O
<B>Daniel</B><BR>I’m sorry I hardly come to this section. I normally hang around the GQ II or recovery section. My friend, it sounds like your wife was thinking about you again. At least she was concerned about where you were and wanted to call and talk to you. I believe there is progress there in your part of Plan Aing. I’m happy for you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I know you are not out of the wood yet, but at least you might see a dim light at the end of the tunnel. Your wife might come back to you slowly. My question to you is why did you post it here instead of GQ II? Please keep up with the good plan A. I will be checking or following your post.<P>The sun will shine on you and your family someday.<P>OOOO<BR>

B
B
Daniel, This sounds really good! You two are reconnecting, and there is hope for you.<P>Don't be discouraged by backsliding or negative incidents. They are bound to happen. Just keep repeating the truth: You love your wife, you want her to be happy.<P>Kudos.<P><P>------------------<BR>Belle, Domestic Goddess

D
Daniel Offline OP
OP Offline
D
"My question to you is why did you post it here instead of GQ II?" <P>I seem to feel comfortable here. It's been 4 months now, so still sems new. I am afraid to jinx myself by going to recovery site. <BR>Most of my run on thoughts are right here.<BR>Thanks to all for the chance to share this with safe people. It helps to know I'm not the only one with a marriage problem. It is a great comfort when I'm down to have someone step in and take a weight off my shoulders.<P>My thoughts and prayers are with you all<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation