I don't know what to do!! I feel like crying and hitting at the same time! If you read my previous postings, about a year ago my wife said we had problems, she didn't want to work on it and since then I know she loves another man, emotional but not physical, yet!! I have talked to Harley and he said I can not talk to my wife badly about the OM! I have confronted he twice about OM, once when I found out it was more than friends and second when she had been chattin got OM on-line. (I found chat log)<P>I know she wants him and not me, especially sexually because of the chat I found.<P>I feel as if I'm letting this crap happen, that is, OM and Wife getting together! She knows I'm not suppose to confront OM, talk bad about him and ideally stay nice to her! They may never get together, but he said that he would visit in the spring. My wife said she would never cheat on me!! I have a hard time believing this!!<P>I feel like crying because I love her so much and feel trapped because my hands are tied; caught between a rock and a hard place!<P>I also feel like calling OM and telling him if he comes to see my wife, he'll go home in a Body Bag!!! I feel like letting this crap out to her parents, my parents, OM parents, OM, and anyone else; then let the chips fall were they may!!!<P>As you can see, I'm stuck! I'm sad and feel like crying because I Love and need my wife, but I'm angry because of what she's doing to me and I and she knows that I can't or shouldn't do anything about it!!<P>My emotional roller coaster nothing but giant hills right now!! I try not to let her see it, but I'm sure it shows sometimes!