Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#403597 12/06/00 05:22 PM
S
OP Offline
S
My H. has moved out over a month ago. But would stay over in our home three or four nights in a row, then go back to where ever he is staying. I don't know where he is living because he said he has to protect himself. So I have tried following him a few time, but lost him in high traffic. Now, he seems very preoccupied and distant. This was the month he was to meet other woman in Portland. Ow was planning to fly up here and meet him in person, and make their plans together. SO now, husband is acting stand offish, easily angered, and does not want to talk about his feelings. He went Christmas shopping, but soon left when we reached home. My MIL thinks I am the one who has had the affair. I know that the OW has called for my H. at his mothers house. So she knows, but refuses to accept the truth. I am not sure what to do? Do I ask my h. again if the affair is continuing or do I just let time tell me? Do I confront hubby and ask him if he is seeing OW as planned, or keep my mouth shut? Someone, please help me--gn

#403598 12/07/00 02:49 PM
S
S
Snug,<P>I think that the best thing for you to do is assume that the affair is continuing and that the meeting will go as planned unless you have proof otherwise. And I mean physical proof. Like he is with you when he is supposed to be meeting her. I think you should continue to plan A. I don't think that you MIL is dumb. If another lady is calling her house for her son than she knows something is not right with that. Maybe send her a card and let her know you haven't done anything to break your marriage vows to her son and leave it at that. Don't mention his A. Hope I helped.<BR>Sil

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation