Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
How or where do I find the strength to tell my husband to leave? How do other womem do it? I want him out, but the minute He senses something is wrong, he becomes affection, nice, helps with the kids, helps with the house, talks to me very nicely, and then when the crises passes, he tells me he is going to his Mothers to help fix something. NO problem, until His mother calls looking for him. He isn't there. What a joke! Now what do I do? HOw can I get this man out of my system, out of my heart, out of my home, and go on? I feel realy stuck here. I am fighting a horrible cold, and he leaves with all three kids here, saying he can't take them. I have medication, but it makes me very irritable and snappy with my kids, and that makes my kids rebel against me. I can't sleep because the kids need supervision. I could go over to my Mother's house, but I would not be comfortable there, always worried that the kids were straining her heart. How do I get him out? I know I can take care of myself, I know I will survive without him, so why can't I look him in the face, and say get out and stick to it? SOme one please help me. gn

B
B
Hi snug,<P>Is this post a "vent"? I ask because sometimes I complain about my situation and it's mostly a "vent". <P>I don't know the answer on where to access the strength needed. You just have to do it, keep putting one foot in front of the other, and wait for the strength to come in bit by bit. You know what you have to do, the steps you need to take. they are simple. You need the resolve.<P>I know what you mean about him picking up on when Yu've had enough, intuiting it, and then beginning to be nice again. It keeps you off balance.<P>Remember the Simon or Garfunkle song, "50 Ways to Leave your Lover"? simple actions. This is your life. If you died tomorrow, and things were at this point, and you had to assess whether you had done your best, what would you see? What if they only stay like they are now? <P>------------------<BR>Belle, Domestic Goddess

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation