Hi all,<P>As I have said in some of my other posts, this is my second marriage. I was married for 7 years to my first W, even though 3 of those years we were separated pending divorce.<P>We both were too young when we married, and it was more or less a marriage of convenience (military pays you more if you are married). Part of the reason it streched out as long as it did was we lived in different states and she did not want to lose her mealticket. <P>Anyway, my point is that it was over we both knew it.<P>During those three years we were separated we both dated, waiting till we could finalize the D. <P>While in school I met a woman we were<BR>together for almost a year. She knew I was still married, but hoped the divorce would finalize soon (me too). <P>To make a long story short, we went our separate ways her thinking that I had been lying to her the whole time. She was a good person and did not deserve to be treated like she was.<P>I guess I feel a little bit guilty for putting her through that. She's moved and I most likely will never be able to apologize for what I did.<P>So in some cases I do have some sympathy for the OP<P>Just a thought....<P>Jason<P>P.S. Yep another slow night more thinking/reading/posting, and remembering...<P><p>[This message has been edited by unseen2 (edited December 10, 1999).]