Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,140
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,140
Found this in my H's work e-mail - an account he thought I would never see.<P>First, he sends a glowing report to another manager about what a wonderful job Ms. Mini-Skirted A$$ is doing.<P>She sends back, "Thanks for the love."<P>He sends back, "You know it..........." <P>*************<BR>Thanks for your opinions.<BR>

Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4,297
Z
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4,297
The same way you do.

Does your husband have a computer that he uses at home?

<small>[ June 04, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Eleonora ]</small>

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,140
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,140
We have two PC's at home, but there's nothing there. I've looked and since I used to work in tech support, I learned how to do a good job of looking.<P>No, he has no need to do this stuff at home anyway. It's all at work. Combine the above-mentioned e-mail with 2-hour lunches alone with Ms. A$$, trips with Ms. A$$ where I did not know she was present, and endless breaks, lunches, dinners, and Teambuilding, all with Ms. A$$ - well, he still swears that She Means Nothing To Him.<P>I'm pretty exhausted right now....... like they say, don't ask the question if you don't want to know the answer. I wanted to know, but it's still like being kicked in the stomach every time I think about it. As all of you know.<BR>Psycho_B***h<BR>


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0