To all the people who helped me get through a very tough time,<P>I hope you're still on here to see my response. Yes more than a year ago I was here very often. I found peace in my heart somehow by completely isolating my mind of all that corrupted it. I searched deep within my heart to find out what I really wanted out of my life. I realized that although my husbands actions has tormented my mind for so long, I had the power to change all that. I am still with my husband, but I chose to stay with him regardless of his faults. I realized that everyone is entitled to their own feelings and for whatever reason he needed to do the things he did or may still be doing, I will stay strong and believe that he will one day realize the person that I am and hopefully he can learn to appreciate the freedom I am so willfully giving to him. Of course, the power to choose is within everyone. And to anyone who might be reading this. It's not the end of the world even if it feels like it. You always have the power to overcome all obsticle life has to offer. The freedom to choose the life you want to live is far more liberating than living a life where your freedom to choose is taken from you by someone else... Yes it's tough and everyone here knows those lonely days and nights caused by a broken heart. It's been a little over a year and I can say that there is always hope if you can learn to choose for yourselves.<P>Peace and Love to all and I hope everyone on here can put your doubtfullness about yourselves to rest and be greatful of this beautiful life you still have left to lead...<P>Make your choices wisely and be proud of them...<P>Note to Soulman: Thanks for making me realize that I am strong and I will conquer my demons no matter what obstacles he may put me through...<P>BJ<P>