Just wanted to wish all my friends at MB a very joyous Thanksgiving. The holiday season is always tough, but even more so for us BS's (and the WS's). I'm going to try real hard to be positive, supportive and make some big deposits in the ol' Love Bank. Lets all remember what the season is really about.<p>Some things I am thankful for are:<p>my beautiful wife and the precious time we have had together.
we are still married, together and the chance at a new beginning.
4 wonderful kids who have amazed me at their resilence and understanding during this time.
a nice home where we can find security and comfort.
our health.
our prosperity.
my friends here at MB, I truly believe I couldn't have made it as far as I have without them.
a good job and boss who is supportive through all of this.
Gods blessings on us all without which, none of this would be possible.<p>
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]