Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#408946 12/06/01 02:13 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3
My H still contacts with OW. OW wants my H so bad that OW harrassed me by Phone few times. Still my H wants to believe OW is the nicest person in a world (after calling me b*** etc) and wants to D with me to be with OW. I want to keep our M and wants H to realize reality. I went to marriage counseling few days ago, and my H will go to see her this Friday. (H doesn't want to go since H wants to get divorce and not working on our M.) I really want H to stop A and contact with OW. I just found out about OW information. Name, address, phone number etc... OW still lives with mom and dad!!! I am very tempted to tell her parents about A for her to stop messing with my H. but, on the other hand, I don't want him to get negative thought about me. My H doesn't know I have whole information of her. Should I tell him that I know about OW?? How can I stop A?? I just hope that counseling will help him to open his mind and start thinking about getting back with me. OW is really addicted to my H. It is hard to break her off since my H is very weak and can not get rid off her either. I am basically doing plan A. Even though he goes out and stay out all night, I have not been complaining about it. I have been patient and just being a giver.
What I should do now??<p>Shinjyu<p>Married 08/2000
Separated because of job 01-05/2001
A started 02/2001 still going on...
D day 10/27/2001
H still home, but wants to get D.

#408947 12/06/01 02:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 611
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 611
Welcome,
I am sorry you need to be here. I think you have a misconception about planA.
Plan A is to make WS see you are the better choice, deposit love in bank, and meet emotional needs, so that IF you go to plan B he only has pleasant thoughts of you.
Plan A doesnt say if his behaviour is outrageous you say nothing (staying out all night with OW).
YOur spouse is not ready to work on marriage.
You need to work on yourself, making yourself the best you can be, this way if he stays he gets the best (you) if he goes you are ready to be on your own because you are the best you.
Others here will give better advice.
Sorry no advice to stop affair,maybe others can help, just wanted you to know your not alone.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0