Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
R
R
Torizo,<p>Give her time and help her to protect her weakness. Do POJA to stay off PC ... you have come a long way, do not throw it away. How do you spend time w/ W ?, >15H/week ?, does she fillin your ENs ? what is her words on your effort to fillin her ENs ?, any LB check up on both ends ? (beside the big one on crossing no contact the 3rd time) ... recovery take time.

W
W
Torizo, Please try to remember that he is an addiction. I know, I had my own. Like any addiction it is very hard to quit cold turkey. If she's trying then that is what is important right now. Good luck and God Bless.

O
O
Hiya T,<p>Sorry to hear of the temporary setback. But we did talk about these things happening remember!??!!? Now what are you going to do? Or what are you able to do? <p>Hm......... ponder that and let us know. The real answer is _ _ _ _ _ _ _. You can buy up to 2 vowels. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>L.

T
Torizo Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Update: We have POJA'd for her to stay off PC (She offered first), We spend 20+ Hrs. Undivided Attention Weekly, W is filling EN's for me (Except SF, But she has never been a really Sexual person), W says (in her words) that I'm meeting all of her EN's except for her need to talk to OM (which isn't a(n) EN in my eyes).NO LB's (that I can think of).<p>So now I am going to continue to take it day by day, and continue to meet her EN's.<p>Today she Talked to OM on phone, and told him again No Contact. (After I explained to her how she was leading him on)(male mind thing) You all understand... [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> The real answer is _ _ _ _ _ _ _. You can buy up to 2 vowels. <hr></blockquote><p>It's been awhile Orchid, I think I'm getting rusty at the venusian logic thing... But...I'd like to buy an A and an E...

R
R
Torizo,<p>Glad you are doing good. You are not the only one could not guess Orchid's ... [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] . Do you ever find out what your W and OM talk about ?. Is it about nothing ... points to conversations en ... or affections ?. Nothing to worry but just to see if you miss anything.

O
O
T,<p>U are doing good. Keep up the good work. Meeting most of her needs? She may not realize what they all are yet anyway. No panic, it'll come. <p>Now as for that word...... A & E....Nope both wrong. BOING!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I will have to think of what you owe me. Hm.....U owe us a 'smile'. Tell your W she has to be the one to make U smile and we need confirmation of that. Don't play too hard to get..... he he he. <p>Com' on RH, U can do better than that. Read the sentence again. <p>L.

T
Torizo Offline OP
OP Offline
T
W says she would like to keep him as a friend, though she now understands why she cannot. As for their conversations, they just talk and BS mostly, and OM tries to tell her how he misses her, and loves her, and wishes they could be together. But W tells me that she truly wants to be here with me, but has a need to talk to him as a friend.(She says he is easier to talk to than me) but she has agreed to open up to me more (Back to that time issue [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] ).<p>So that is what is happening...<p>O, Can I buy an O & I ?

F
F
Keep us posted Torizo!!!
You give me hope. Please let us know how things are going! Also i am still trying to find out Orchid's secret answer.
Forgiver

O
O
Ok T, <p>You got your vowels, now what is the word?<p>Ques: What should you do? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>_ O _ _ I _ _ ! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

L. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
Heh .. heh ... that word is hard for me and I even told SH that I will have a problem down the road b/c of WS attitude.

F
F
Ooh I got it! I got it!
Thanks Orchid!!
Forgiver

T
Torizo Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Can I get another clue O?<p>Update: W and me are doing "fine". No contact between her and OM (As far as I know) since last time. Still spending 20+ hours a week together. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] We are doing good now.<p>Job is going well, not the greatest pay, but enough to get by. W is currently looking for a job too.<p>Anything new with all of you?

O
O
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Orchid:
<strong>Ok T, <p>You got your vowels, now what is the word?<p>Ques: What should you do? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>_ O _ _ I _ _ ! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

L. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote><p>T, <p>Glad to hear good news!!! Please say Hi to your W for us. <p>Now, try it again.......you want a hint? It is all or _ O_ _ I _ _ ! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>
L.<p>[ March 10, 2002: Message edited by: Orchid ]</p>

F
F
T and Orchid,<p> Glad to hear things are going well. you give me hope.<p> Two words can fit in that blank. Be careful.
Forviver

R
R
T, gald to see your post ... I sit. is not good but I am fine ... I know I would not given pain beyond my treshold. I won't bother you for now ... just enjoy your honeymoon [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] . I will probably need those word badly and I don't know if I even can. -RH-

T
Torizo Offline OP
OP Offline
T
O, It's NOTHING. Right?<p>Redhat, I'm sorry things are not "well" with you, I wish I could offer some advice, but all I can come up with is: "Hang in there, it will get better soon".<p>I want to thank you all, for still being here, and I wish you all the best, I will check in from time to time.<p>God Bless.

O
O
Ok T, you got it but 14 days!??!?! Hm......wonder what kind of prize can I give for that?!!! <p>Oh well if you are happy, you already have your prize..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>For a long time, we had to just do nothing.....now you are busy doing something. Have fun!<p>Take care,
L.

T
Torizo Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hello All, It's been awhile since I last posted... Just thought I'd pop in for an update.<p>Well thing are still going good between me and my wife. We still argue here and there, but we have worked through much of the past, and look happily towards the future.<p>So, how is everyone else? Redhat, Orchid, stillhurts, and the others.

O
O
Torizo,<p>It is good to hear from you. You and your W together? Good! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] U both make this ol' lady very happy. <p>Now about the fighting piece..... hm.... let's see. ok fight and look in the mirror so you can see what the other person is seeing in you. K? Very awkward and meant to be uncomfortable but funny. Maybe you will be laughing sooo hard when you see what you look like mad, you will forget what you are fighting about!!! <p>Ok, so I didn't get my psycology degree, but it might be a new technique? I have used it on myself and other family members. It works!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>As for us, we are doing ok. PBR called tonight out of the blue?!?!?! Not sure. Sure did make the H mad. He forgot some of his stuff to take on his trip. Nothing major just necessities. He said it was because of those 2 stupid calls and kept telling me that he has not spoken to her in a long time. Well that could be 2 minutes or 2 months. U never know in the fog. It seems like she had not talked to him in a while because she kept asking if she could talk to him. Oh well. More babble. <p>I just gave him that 'look' (not of love but of disappointment). He felt it to the bone!!!! Kinda chilling actually. Think I'll try out for the BS part when they turn JD's book into a movie. LOL!!! : [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>take care,
L.

R
R
T .... Glad to hear from you. This is great !. stick w/ 4 gifts of love you two will be fine [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] .<p>I am here surviving. My WW wants OM soo bad that she bribed him w/ sex and lured him w/ money. She will have $ this week to burn. I want nothing to do with it. I came to accept that my best wasn't good enough for her and I did gave my very best (SH counseled me all the way). I dusted all my pain and whatever love I had left for her and started to move toward the future. I am busy w/ my 2D, Regional competition is 10 days away and National competition is 35 days away. Our property is sold and I have to look for a property to avoid cap-gain tax in 45 days & close in 180 days. I will have my sabatical by then, 6 weeks wondering around w/ my 2 D [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] . Hey, I post my pic & my 2 D ... check faith1 thread on MB-photo album.<p>-RH-

Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation