Your pain comes through clearly in your post. I agree though that the health of you and your unborn baby should be your foremost concern now. Doctors do not order bedrest without good cause, but you probably already know that. High blood pressure can cause enclampsia, endangering your life (and the baby's). At the very least, high blood pressure threatens the baby's development because the pressure in the placenta blocks the flow of blood to the baby's developing brain. I know this because I have a 4 year old with severe developmental issues due to similar circumstances. So please, please, take care of yourself, rest, enlist help of family and friends for the care of kids and home, and ride out the next few months as quietly as possible. Don't worry about what ANYONE thinks. The next few months will be nothing compared to a lifetime of regrets if you don't take care of yourself. Having said that -- I understand about the shock of finding out about H's A and other indiscretions. My story is very similar. I never thought I would feel "normal" again. Everything sortof felt sick and insane. But its been two months now, and I feel like I am starting to get a grip on life again. Yes, it took that long. But this web site has been a big help. Read the concepts, work on yourself, and keep posting, because it helps. Actually, I really didn't think there was any hope for my H & I to repair our marriage. The concepts found here were very encouraging to me, however, and I spent a lot of time here, reading, researching. (Quietly which is what you should do). After two solid months of telling everyone that he was not interested in saving our marriage, my H told me last week that he would give these concepts a try and work on the marriage. Hmmmmm. Sort of scary because I was starting to get used to the idea of being without him.... But I digress..... So, please take care of yourself, and keep in touch with your doctor, monitor your blood pressure, and do the minimum amount of work you can get by with the next few months. This is far too important. I will be praying for you.