Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#417709 10/02/02 08:54 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4
MY WIFE AND I AHVE BEEN MARRIED 29YRS NOW WE WERE VERY YOUNG WHEN WE GOT MARRIED I WAS 16 AND SHWE WAS 14 IN MARCH SHE LEFT ME FOR THE MAN NEXT DOOR AFTER I GOT HER TO COME HOME AND SHE TOLD IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN BUT THIS LAST MONDAY I FOUND OUT SHE WAS STILL TALKING TO HIM SHE SAID THAT IS ALL BUT SHE HAD BEEN TELLING ME SHE WASN'T TALKING TO HIM ARE ANYTHING BEFORE THAT BUT SHE LIED TO ME AGAIN SHE IS TELLING ME SHE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANT RIGHT NOW AND I NEED TO GIVE HER SOME MORE TIME SHE NEEDS TO GET HER HEAD STRAINGHT ON HER ON WITH KNOW HELP FROM ME ARE HIM BUT SHE STILL NEEDS TO SEE HIM BUT SHE DON'T WANT TO LOOSE ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND SHE KNOW I LOVE HER AND HE IS TELLING HER HE LOVE HER SHE SAID HER MIND IS SO MESSED UP SHE IS NOT SURE WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW I WORK STRANG HRS AT WORK AND I WORK NIGHT I HAVE AGREED TO LET HER SEE HIM WHEN I'M WORKING BUT NOT WHEN I'M HOME SO HER CAN FIND OUT IN HER MIND WHAT SHE WANTS WE HAVE BOTH AGREED TO THIS THAT IS MMY WIFE AND MYSELF HE DON'T KNOW YET MY QUESTION IS SHOULD I TELL HER SHE HAS TO GIVE ME A ANSWER ON WHAT SHE IS GOING TO DO IN A WEEK A MONTH OR WHAT THIS IS KILLING ME INSIDE PLEASE REPLY OH YES I DO LOVE HER MORE THEN ANYBODY

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 17,837
Hi and welcome to MB.

You are in great emotional pain right? Your W claims to be confused.

Well you need to first calm yourself down. Do this by reading the concepts section at the top of this page and then go out and get the books surviving an affair and his needs/her needs.

Do you have children? This affects them also. I know you love your W but don't let her manipulate you into enabling her A. That is not love, that is cruel.

Therefore, you need to set your boundaries. Association with anyone who takes her away from her family is wrong. Don't give her permission to associate with such characters. That would be like blessing the A.

Read up and get a good MC. Talk with them. If you can do some phone counseling with Steve or Jennifer, then try it. They are good.

Let us know how you are doing.

take care,
L.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0