Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
R
OP Offline
R
I WANT TO ANALYZE THIS!!!!!!!!

What does the OW in McAllen have?
1- A bunch of pissed-off co-workers.

About the only statement that I know is true. I was well liked and they have not been able to find a replacement. We were also told by the receptionist last week that the place has not been the same since I was termminated.

Everyone at the company also knew why I was firedor knew that she (OW) was involved in my termination as well as the temp-Supervisor.....

2- Probably an upcoming BAD Job Evaluation

Don't think so-but perhaps. She received a written warning for unprofessional conduct in the way she handled herself when the affair ended. I think they "nailed her" for the threatening message she left me to "Not to talk to me, look at me, etc at work!!!"

I don't think her job evaluation will be effected becuase I honestly believe that since the vP of HR never fired her, she will recover. I do believe she will not have an office affair with anyone in the company again in fear of the outcome.

3- 2 firings to her credit

Ali and I came to the conclusion that she "Doesn't give a f&^%$ck" about that. We got the impression from talking to the receptionist two weeks ago that the OW doesn't even care. In fact, the receptioist stated that the OW is walking around the office like a "young pony", without a care in the world. She showed up to the spring party with her back together husband and they were making out like little kids in front of the staff.

4- A huge Glass Ceiling that she just banged her head on
Nice try---She wasn't planning on moving up anywhere, anytime. She didn't care about moving up in the company-she has only a high school diploma and zero motivation to move up in the company. She told me that a couple of times.

5- No future in her current position

She doesn't care about this either. She walks in like nothing happened and walks out like nothing happened. I do not know if it's a front or not.

6- A NEGATIVE Karmic Debt from Hell

FINALLY, I DON'T THINK SHE IS FAZED BY WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL!!!! WHEN ALI HAS TALKED TO HER AND HER SISTER, IT'S ALL A GAME WITH NO REGARD FOR THE OTHER PERSON'S FEELINGS AND REPERCUSSSIONS. THEY BOTH (THE OW AND HER SISTER) THINK ONLY OF THEMSELVES AND THEIR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION. AS LONG AS THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT, THEY DON'T CARE WHO THEY HURT.

IT'S A GAME TO THEM!!! THERE WILL NEVER BE A "OHH MY, I DESTROYED OR PLAYED A PART IN A MANAGER BEING FIRED THAT WAS LIKED AND LOVED HIS JOB BECAUSE I HAD AN AFFAIR!!!!

SHE IS TOTALLY INCAPABLE OF THAT!!!

So... FORGET HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is revenge enough. And you didn't even have to do anything to her - she did a beautiful job of screwing herself (please pardon the pun)
What do you have?
1- Ali, your dear Wife who really loves you and wants to make your Marriage work
2- Two wonderful kids who love their Daddy
3- Support, advice, and prayers from folks (us) here at Marriage-Builders who really CARE about you and want you to be a SUCCESS STORY
4- Forgiveness of what you did from your Wife (but you have to ask for this one)
5- Resources on this Site and scads of excellent advice on both of your Threads as well as tons of good Articles from Dr. Harley
6- A God who forgives and forgets past sins

GO FOR IT! You're at the Starting Line!
GO!
Harold
PS - Thank you both for your kind responses to my Posts. You're both in my Prayers...[/QB][/QUOTE]

M
M
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by RANDYRAIL:
<strong>I WANT TO ANALYZE THIS!!!!!!!!

What does the OW in McAllen have?
1- A bunch of pissed-off co-workers.

About the only statement that I know is true. I was well liked and they have not been able to find a replacement. We were also told by the receptionist last week that the place has not been the same since I was termminated. **SEE. YOU DO A GOOD JOB AND FOLKS LIKE YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER GOOD JOB - PROBABLY BETTER THAN THAT ONE ANYWAY.**

Everyone at the company also knew why I was firedor knew that she (OW) was involved in my termination as well as the temp-Supervisor.....

2- Probably an upcoming BAD Job Evaluation

Don't think so-but perhaps. She received a written warning for unprofessional conduct in the way she handled herself when the affair ended. I think they "nailed her" for the threatening message she left me to "Not to talk to me, look at me, etc at work!!!"

I don't think her job evaluation will be effected becuase I honestly believe that since the vP of HR never fired her, she will recover. I do believe she will not have an office affair with anyone in the company again in fear of the outcome.
**DON'T THINK HER JOB EVAL WILL BE AFFECTED?? WAHT KIND OF COMPANY ARE THEY ANYWAY!? SOUNDS PRETTY SLOPPY TO ME. YOU'RE BETTER OFF NOT WORKING FOR A COMPANY LIKE THAT ANYWAY. SOUNDS LIKE A 'GOOD OLE BOY' NETWORK TO ME - YOU KNOW, PLAYING FAVOURITES AND OFFICE POLITICS. YOU SHOULD NOT WASTE YOUR TALENTS, RANDYR WORKING FOR A COMPANY WHO WINKS AT UNPROFESSIONALISM.**
3- 2 firings to her credit

Ali and I came to the conclusion that she "Doesn't give a f&^%$ck" about that. We got the impression from talking to the receptionist two weeks ago that the OW doesn't even care. In fact, the receptioist stated that the OW is walking around the office like a "young pony", without a care in the world. She showed up to the spring party with her back together husband and they were making out like little kids in front of the staff. **SOMEBODY IN THAT COMPANY LIKES HER - TO PUT UP WITH CRAP LIKE THAT. AGAIN, TOTAL UNPROFESSIONALISM ON THE PART OF HER AND THE COMPANY FOR LETTING CRAP LIKE THAT GO ON IN THE WORKPLACE. MAKES ME WONDER IF THE COMPANY IS SOLVENT, WHERE THEY'LL BE IN 3 YEARS, AND IF IT'S SOME KIND OF TAX WRITEOFF DEAL WHO REALLY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TURNING A PROFIT..**

4- A huge Glass Ceiling that she just banged her head on
Nice try---She wasn't planning on moving up anywhere, anytime. She didn't care about moving up in the company-she has only a high school diploma and zero motivation to move up in the company. She told me that a couple of times. **SO SHE'S JUST SOMEBODY CRUSING THRU LIFE EXPECTING OTHERS TO DO STUFF FOR HER, HUH? WHAT A WASTE OF A POTENTIALLY GOOD USEFUL LIFE. SUPPOSE THE WRIGHT BROTHERS, THOMAS EDISON, AND GEORGE WASHINGTON HAD HER ATTITUDE... KINDA SCARY, ISN'T IT? I WAS AN OFFICE MANAGER, (IN THE ARMY) AND IF I HAD UNMOTIVATED SOLDIERS, BELIEVE ME, MY FRIEND, I HAD WAYS TO MOTIVATE THEM FAST! UNMOTIVATED PEEPS ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME..**

5- No future in her current position

She doesn't care about this either. She walks in like nothing happened and walks out like nothing happened. I do not know if it's a front or not. **AGAIN, A TOTAL WASTE OF A POTENTIALLY USEFUL AND PRODUCTIVE LIFE. WHAT A WASTE!**

6- A NEGATIVE Karmic Debt from Hell
**OR AS US AMERICANS SAY - 'WHAT GOES AROUND-COMES AROUND'. OR THE BIBLE VERSE: 'VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY SAYS THE LORD'. SO SIT BACK, RANDYR, FORGET HER WORTHLESS SELF, AND LET THE LORD DO WHAT HE PROMISED IN THAT VERSE. FOCUS ON YOU, YOUR WIFE, AND YOUR TWO CHILDREN. IT'S A HARD COLD UNLOVING WORLD OUT THERE AND YOU ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE FOUND LOVE WITH ALI - PLEASE DON'T BLOW THIS CHANCE TO HAVE A GOOD MARRIAGE WITH ALI AND TURN THIS THING AROUND FOR THE BETTER. WHEN MARRIED COUPLES WORK THRU HARD TIMES TOGETHER INSTEAD OF AGAINST EACH OTHER - THEY COME OUT CLOSER AND STRONGER THAN BEFORE.
DO IT, MY FRIEND. WE'RE ALL STANDING BEHIND YOU!
SINCERELY, HAROLD**

...</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">[/QB][/QUOTE]

S
S
Been reading quite a bit about the past from you.

Have a couple of questions for you:

Are you using this board to vent your feelings? (OK, well duh, that's a no-brainer)

Is this the only place you do this? Meaning, are you protecting Alli from this hurtful talk now that you have this forum?

What are you doing to move forward in your R with Alli, outside of this forum?

I lose patience with your living-in-the-past talk. But if I put it in perspective, and you are using this board for what it is intended, to vent what you can't or won't say at home, then let loose...

But if this is the way you talk with Alli, then I can't begin to describe to you how hurtful this is for me to listen to, so I'm sure to Alli it's torture.

S
S
Just read your post on the other thread. You said you don't consider yourself a role model enough to give advice, but EVERYONE has something to add. That's the best thing about the board, every situation is different. And being out of the situation and hearing it gives you clarity you can't get while you're the person experiencing it.

Please, if only good role models could give advice, how many of us would post. You should read my situation. I asked my FWH? to leave last night.

R
OP Offline
R
I was in the process of writing a very long response/question to all of those that have helped us/me over the past two months. Although it might not appear that anything is sinking through, time has lessened the pain, although I continue to have nightmares and my depression continues.

There might be light at the end of this long, dark tunnel as I fly down to St. Louis next week for a fourth round of interviews. As most of you know I took aposition three weeks ago but it was just to keep our house and bills paid. I miss the food industry so much.

The position is for Logistics Manager for a food comapny!!!!! I will be working with Procurement as well.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS WEEKEND FROM THE CHAT GROUP ON THEIR THOUGHTS AS TO WHY THE AFFAIR ENDED SO VIOLENTLY????????

DO MOST OFFICE AFFAIRS END THE WAY THAT MINE DID???

WHAT IS DONE IS DONE BUT I KEEP HEARING HER VOICE MAIL TO ME THREATENING MY WIFE, MY JOB AND HER VOICE TELLING ME NOT TO LOOK AT HER, TALK TO HER, ETC AT WORK!!!!

MY GOD.....SHE WAS HR!!!!! HOW WAS I TO GET QUESTIONS ANSWERED??????

SHE TURNED OUT TO BE A TOTALLT DIFFERENT, MEAN SPIRTED WOMAN IN THE END......LIKE A B*&%^$TCH!!!
THAT SIDE, IO NEVER SAW!!!!

ALL BECAUSE I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT SHE AND THE OTHER MARRIED MAN WERE NOW SEEING EACHOTHER AND THAT SHE HAD LIED TO ME ALL ALONG!!!!
SHE COULD OF TOLD ME THE TRUTH WHENE I ASKED AS EARLY AS 4 DAYS PRIOR.

NOW I'M GONE,THE IDOT [censored] SUPERVISOR IS GONE AND SHE REMAINS.......

WHAT A SLUT.....

BUT THEN AGAIN WHO DO I SEE IN THE MIRROR????

H
H
Sorry for jumping in here, I have been reading most of the posts and replies and would like to add my two cents.

Your focus is in the wrong place. It is not on your wife or your family, it is about being dumped, and why you? Well, why your wife? You know the pain you're feeling? It's nothing compared to what your wife is feeling. You shattered your vows, you've lost her trust and she's hurt and she deserves more than hearing your pining away because you got "dumped". As long as you are focusing on this aspect of this mess YOU put yourself in, forget working on your marriage because you're so absorbed in why the OW dumped you you can't even begin to work constructively on a marriage. You're blaming the OW for this mess (this is what I'm reading), look in the mirror because that is who is to blame for all this mess you and your family are in. YOU stepped out of the marriage, you decided to have your cake and eat it too. What does your wife have right now? The crumbs..why the crumbs? Because your cake got all messed up and didn't taste as good as you thought and now you think your wife should let go and move on? Wake up!!!! You will never move on as long as you are having dreams about the OW and talking to your wife about how much "done wrong" you feel because of what the OW did.

Your wife deserves more than this.

Let me ask you: If she hadn't dumped you would the A still be going on?

H
H
One more thing.....

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS WEEKEND FROM THE CHAT GROUP ON THEIR THOUGHTS AS TO WHY THE AFFAIR ENDED SO VIOLENTLY????????

How about asking questions like how can I save my marriage. Who cares how violently it ended? My H had a work affair and you know what? I really don't care how it ended as long as it ended and I have to see the OW everyday because I also work there. I am not pining on revenge, I'm working on my marriage. Again, all your focus is in the wrong place.

Why do you want to know this? Maybe ask - do most marriages survive after office affair, and how did you cope with it?

WHAT IS DONE IS DONE BUT I KEEP HEARING HER VOICE MAIL TO ME THREATENING MY WIFE, MY JOB AND HER VOICE TELLING ME NOT TO LOOK AT HER, TALK TO HER, ETC AT WORK!!!!

I'm sorry RR but you make me really angry when I read your posts. You don't GET IT and until YOU DO GET IT your marriage is going keep on suffering and so will you.

I really hope your marriage survives and that you and your wife find the love that was there when you got married.

M
M
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by RANDYRAIL:
[QB]I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS WEEKEND FROM THE CHAT GROUP ON THEIR THOUGHTS AS TO WHY THE AFFAIR ENDED SO VIOLENTLY????????
**simple answer - the woman was very selfish and wanted to scare you into leaving her alone**

**not necessarily, but the fact is, most of them do end - whether or not it's peaceful, the EFFECT on the betrayed spouse remains the same - totally shattering them and breaking their heart!**

MY GOD.....SHE WAS HR!!!!! HOW WAS I TO GET QUESTIONS ANSWERED??????
**wait a minute. Let me QUANTIFY this: in your other post, you tell me how sloppy and uncaring and unprofessional she is as a worker - and the company hires her into Human Resources???! Who was the MORON that did that? Apparently they have their heads so far up their 4-corner point of contact they can't see logically or straight.. Look at it this way - they did you a favour by firing you - RandyR you can't work for a company like that! The Three Stooges would run a company better than they are.**

SHE TURNED OUT TO BE A TOTALLT DIFFERENT, MEAN SPIRTED WOMAN IN THE END......LIKE A B*&%^$TCH!!!
THAT SIDE, IO NEVER SAW!!!! **you were fooled by a very conniving sneaky lying ACTRESS**

ALL BECAUSE I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT SHE AND THE OTHER MARRIED MAN WERE NOW SEEING EACHOTHER AND THAT SHE HAD LIED TO ME ALL ALONG!!!! **affairs are based on FANTASY and LIES. Why should yours have been any different?**
SHE COULD OF TOLD ME THE TRUTH WHENE I ASKED AS EARLY AS 4 DAYS PRIOR. **you might as well expect pigs to fly**

QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">JMHO on these issues. RandyR I sincerely hope you and Ali are talking things over and are in Marriage Counseling.
Also, GOOD LUCK on that St. Louis job interview. This time, please take your Family with you!!!
Harold

S
S
OK, like banging my head against a wall, but I'm back.

I don't read in your replys many mention of other's postings, not that you have to, but sometimes it seems as if you're not reading, or absorbing what advice you're getting.

In my case I've asked some very pointed questions that WERE NOT rhetorical.

And I'll ask some more,

Why did you have the A?

What are you changing about yourself to help the marriage?

Sorry for the point blank speak, I'm feeling like having a temper tantrum tonight. Life's not fair, for you, or for me...

J
J
Randy can I ask you a question?

How did you see your affair turning out?….I mean if it had YOUR ideal ending what would it be? Or would it have ended at all?

Would you still be seeing her, deceiving your wife and children? Would you have married her had she been all that you thought her to be? Abandoning your wife and children?

You seem to have all this hatred for someone because they lied and cheated on you but you don’t seem to realize that you did EXACTLY the same thing to your wife. Does your wife have the same hatred for you? Should she?

I don’t know if I have a point to this post other than to just say when you post these tantrums about what an evil b**ch your OW was you should go take a really long look in the mirror afterwards because you could be her twin.

Probably you’ll just reply that you DO feel bad, blah blah blah, and then another BUT WHY DID SHE HAVE TO….yada yada yada…And then little to nothing about your wife.

M
M
RandyR - YOU, yes YOU are a person with lots of value! You said look in the mirror - so you see a person you gotta STOP beating yourself up! Let that stoopit job and the hell with it go. You're fixing to go to St. Louis to interview for another job. Good! Let the past go and look in that mirror again. See what Ali saw when she married you - a person of VALUE! So you had some bad job experiences. That means to: get up, dust yourself off and move forward. Like in that movie, "The Shawshank Redemption" the saying: YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES: GET BUSY LIVING OR GET BUSY DYING.... Your move. We all want you to get busy living instead of dying, OK RandyR. The office affair is as dead as last year's leaves - it's OVER OVER OVER! Forget it! Nothing - absolutely nothing you do now or later is going to change the fact that it's over and you will NEVER see or hear from that other person ever again. You have a wonderful woman who loves you RandyR. You have a real chance and a golden opportunity to make things right: both in a new job interview and with your wife.
If I was you, I'd GO FOR IT...
Harold

R
OP Offline
R
THE ROAD AHEAD....TOGETHER

Most, if not all of you in this chat group forum are pretty surprised that Ali has stayed by my side through the ordeal of being the betrayed spouse. Some of you are wondering why I seem so "into myself" for not moving forward and seeing Ali's perspective. She is tired of me talking about what happened in Texas. Ali is wanting so much to move forward!!

We have not really sat down to discuss why it happened. We have discussed that both of us had our EN's not met. We have discussed that accepting the position and being so far away was not a good choice because of the state of the marriage. It was fragile to begin with.

I want to let go!!!! I am not putting up a front!!! I want to move forward. We do have so much to look forward to. We have a fourth round of interviews on Thusday of next week. We don't have to worry about losing the house right now. I am working!!!

And the position I am interviewing for.....well, I am excited about it!!! It (the position) sounds just like McAllen!!! It sounds very exciting with brand new software!!!!

However, I now know why affairs are so devestating. It is because they are not reality. It was a fantasy. And when you have come out of the fantasy....it is a killer.

It's difficult to concentrate on the marriage/Ali when you are trying to figure out why you did what you did. I continue to think about McAllen quiet a bit.

Would the affair have continued???

For the reason already stated, the OW had dumped me for another married man. So, no, it was over about two weeks before I lost my position.

Anyway, I still hurt but I also am begining to look at what the road ahead MIGHT lead to and I am begining to get excited!!

FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I CAME BACK FROM MCALLEN, (MARCH 17TH) I AM EXCITED!!!

M
M
Hi RandyR! It looks like you and Ali are beginning the Road to Recovery together. She stays with you because she LOVES you for who you are, what you have, and what you two will become - she sees down the road - you two will work thru this and come out better. This is the most positive posting I have seen from you in awhile, RandyR!
Just think about that old song - "Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now" - let that be your 'motto' if you will. You both are going in the right direction!!
It brings me joy to read your latest post. Of course, there will be 'bumps' along the way but the important thing is: you and Ali are working TOGETHER now!
May the Lord bless you both and your precious children too.
Harold

R
OP Offline
R
PLEASE PRAY FOR "US" THIS WEEK!!!!!

There is a saying, chat group, that I hope I do not fall vistim to again. "Don't wish too hard because it might happen".

We (Ali and I) need some sunshine in our lives. We have not been happy for about 3 years. I believe the root of my chosing to cheat on Ali while I was 1500 miles away in Texas was due to the unhappiness, the pain and the sorrow. For 3+ years we have seen our share of tradegy. Although some of you will say "Try the loss of a child!!"

I will not be able to post until after the interview in ST. Louis. It is my fourth interview!! All signs/indication is that the company might be making an offer....we don't know.

I want this position!! It is almost like the one I had in McAllen!! But the position is so much closer to home, (only one hour away).

I know all of you have said that the job doesn't make the person. But as Ali said to me, "If it will make you happy and if it will get you over the OW, then that's the only thing that's important"!!

I accepted my current position to feed us, provide for us and give us shelter. But I am not happy there and I miss being part of the action!!

Please pray for us. It is not selfish but I just want to experience happiness again with a job that I love.

Like I have said repeatedly, I loved that job in McAllen. I can't go back in time, so many have said the same thing over and over but maybe this job will give me the push over the hill that we need.

I HOPE SO!!!!

Ali and I continue talking, continue asking questions and continue asking why?????

Please wish are family the happiness that we so desperatly want to experience!!

M
M
My friend, you have it. You've been in our prayers and will continue to stay there - not only about the upcoming job interview, but most importantly, your Marriage and Recovery! Your posts are beginning to sound like a man who is beginning the healing process - keep it up, RandyR. We will anxiously await news of your interview.
I hope you get the job and keep working on your Recovery, my friend.
Harold

S
S
I wish you well. The job sounds like a better option than the TX one. Will you be able to come home every night?

Try to do something fun with Ali. Put your troubles on hold for an hour or two and go miniature golfing (I love to do that) or go to a petting zoo or swimming. Anything fun to take your mind off of things and deposit in each other's love bank.

Know that every time you mention the OW or TX or your past job, without Ali initiating it is a major withdraw on her love bank, and it doesn't sound like you guys can spare many love units.

Enjoy each other.

Say "For the next two hours lets not talk about anything serious and go have fun!" You'd be amazed what her smile looks like again, and your's too.

R
OP Offline
R
REVENGE AND THE FEELINGS OF HATRED CONTINUE....

Before I sign off for the week chat group, I need to be fair and honest with all of. I figure I might as well now!!!

What would happen if you were a woman who had just had two office affairs with two married men, the company/managers knew and you alreadt received a written warning rgearding your behavior to one of the Managers for threatening him/unprofessional behavior.

What would happen if you received a letter three months later from the local area, annomous,that was titled "Stay AWay FROM MY HUSBAND" and the letter pretty much stated, "The entire company knows that you are the company slut/whore and that you carry on at work like "nothing happened?,

BUT WHAT WOULD HAPPPEN IF YOU ALSO FOUND OUT THAT 12 MANAGERS RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER BUT THE OUTSIDE OF THE ENVELOP WAS ADDRESSED TO THE MANAGERS AS WELL.

IN OTHER WORDS, THE ENTIRE STAFF RECEIVED A LETTER ADDRESSED TO THE SLUT WHO HAD THE AFFAIR???

WOULD SHE FEEL EMBARRASSED??? WOULD MAMAGEMENT OR HR GET INVOLVED AND CALL THE POLICE???

WOULD THEY ASK HER (THE SLUT) TO "JUST FORGET IT" IT WAS ALL A JOKE, PROBABLY FROM ME???

I LIVE IN ILLINOIS.

THE POST OFFICE STAMP SAYS "MCALLEN".

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN????

R
OP Offline
R
I FORGOT.....

I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY....NOTHING

MOVE ON RANDY....YOU HAVE MUCH TO BE HAPPY FOR THIS WEEK!!!!!

THE THOUGHTS OF REVENGE ARE STRONG!!!!

R
RIF Offline
R
It would sound like a petty letter from a disgruntled former employee... what's worse, your statement "...stay away from my husband" shows that you aren't even MAN enough to deal with this yourself... you're hiding behind your WIFE's position.

Drop it. Your desire for revenge is eating you alive and it's going to kill any chances that you have for rebuilding your M.

Semper Fi,
RIF90

M
M
Face this fact, RandyR: YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE REVENGE ON THIS OTHER WOMAN!!! PERIOD. IT'S JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN... UNLESS: YOU GO DOWN THERE (A STOOPIT IDEA TO BEGIN WITH NOT TO MENTION A TOTAL WASTE OF YOUR TIME), LIVE FOR AWHILE AND HANG OUT AND WAIT WAIT WAIT. YOU CAN'T KNOW GOD'S TIMING - HE HAS PROMISED IN THE BIBLE THAT 'VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY' - SO RANDY, STOP TRYING TO DO THE LORD'S JOB - LET GOD HANDLE IT IN HIS OWN TIME!!! YOU HAVE A WIFE AND MARRIAGE TO WORK ON. THE OTHER WOMAN'S MARRIAGE IS PROBABLY ABOUT SHOT ANYWAY - SO STOP WORRYING YOURSELF SICK ABOUT IT!!! LET THIS CRAP GO ALREADY! YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE SHE DUMPED YOU. I KNOW US MALES DON'T LIKE GETTING DUMPED, BUT THINGS HAPPEN - AND ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ILLEGALLY HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HER AND BASED IT ON LIES, FANTASY AND LUST.
I CAN ONLY COMPARE IT TO THE MORON DRIVERS ON THE ROAD: YOU'RE GOING DOWN THE ROAD AND THIS CAR COMES WHIZZING BY YOU, CUTS YOU OFF, THEN SLAMS ON THEIR BRAKES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU SO YOU HAVE TO SLAM ON YOURS, AS THEY MAKE A LAST SECOND TURN. YOU ARE FURIOUS. YOU DON'T SEE A COP ANYWHERE. BUTT - KNOW THIS: THEY WILL EVENTUALLY GET THEIRS - WHETHER IT'S A CAR WRECK, KILLING SOMEONE OR THEMSELVES, OR A TICKET - BUT... YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE THERE TO SEE IT. KNOW THAT THEIR DRIVING LIKE THAT WILL EVENTUALLY CATCH UP WITH THEM.
And so it is with this Other Woman - her actions will eventually catch up with her. You can't just keep piling up negative karmic debt like that and get away with it. Doesn't the Bible also say: 'As you sow, so shall you also reap' - so LET THIS GO and LET GOD take care of it!!!
Harold

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090
71,845 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation