Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#43137 12/18/99 03:33 PM
M
MENTAL Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I am so sad today. I miss my H so much. He has been so mean and nasty to me, but I can't quit loving him and I am so mad at myself. I love him so much that my heart aches and the burning feeling I get just thinking about him makes me break down in tears. I should be over this. It has been 8 months since he has left and sometimes I feel like it was yesterday. God I loved him and still do. I feel so helpless to my emotions.

#43138 12/18/99 03:40 PM
F
F
I know how you feel...I am just in the beginning but this makes me realize how much i love and dont want to lose him..<P>amanda<P>------------------<BR>:) I will love my husband "Always & Forever" :)<P>

#43139 12/18/99 06:04 PM
V
V
Been there, still there. I know how hard this is. I use to wish that I would just fall out of love with H, but it's not going to happen. Keep your chin up the best you can. On those hard days, talk to a friend, keep yourself busy, talk with us. <BR>

#43140 12/18/99 06:32 PM
L
L
Just when you think you're dealing ok, one of THOSE days comes. I am so sorry.<P>Do what you can to get through. Talk here if you need to. We're all here with you.<P>Lori

#43141 12/18/99 07:23 PM
Y
Y
It's been just about eight months since my husband left also. You know when he first left I thought this would be over after six months. (he looked for an apartment with only a six months lease) But now I can't seem to see a resolution to all of our problems. I think the holidays are making it harder on all of us, and maybe we do need to take the do nothing approach for awhile. but I still hurts so much I could cry myself to sleep every night. My thoughts and prayers are with you.<P>deb

#43142 12/18/99 07:44 PM
F
F
Thanks for staarting this post. I have been crying for 2 days(yesterday was h birthday) It helps to know I am not the only one feeling this way but I also hate it that there are others in pain too. I just try to tell myself if I can just make it for two more weeks it will get better. I have a feeling I will be here Xmas and New Years eve.<P>Hope and Love for everyone here <BR>faythe

#43143 12/18/99 07:49 PM
W
W
I just spilled my guts on Stellas thread. I know exactly how you feel.<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

#43144 12/18/99 08:04 PM
N
N
I too miss my H so much. It is like there are two of them - the old H whom I love so much, and the alien clone whom I don't even recognize. <P>It has been almost 10 months since he left, and I can not honestly say it is any easier - in some ways it is worse, since the longer it goes on, the crueler he becomes and the less hope I have.

#43145 12/18/99 08:24 PM
E
E
XH betrayed; XH lied; XH left; XH stole; XH dishonoured & disrespected both myself and our marriage. Over & over & over again...<P>I know that being who and what XH is, we can never be together... XH, even though he speaks often of change, & of being a better man, never seems to catch the concept of what being a good human being actually is. XH always returns to a selfish, self-absorbed, self-important point of view, one which I know could never be reconcilable with how I view life & relationships...<P><I>~sigh</I> Yet still I love XH, & probably always will... The heart is something wonderfully and awfully complex, isn't it? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>~~ Elixir ~~<P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation