Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#43299 12/19/99 12:55 AM
M
MENTAL Offline OP
OP Offline
M
God, how could he do this to me? I loved him so much. This never gets any easier..... I was a great wife and mother. I'm pretty and am a nice person....I guess too nice. I have let him get by with everything in this divorce just to not look bitter and angry. And he still says I'm bitter and angry. I have lost just about everything and I feel like sh-t! Thanks a lot Kenny. Its the least he could do after 15 years togerther. Why can't they understand the pain they cause when they do this? I am so devestated.

#43300 12/19/99 01:04 AM
B
B
Hey Mental,<P>I'm here with you on this one.<P>What you just posted, I'm feeling exactly the same.<P>Maybe we can get each other through today.<P>I also feel that I have done nothing wrong (as far as H's affair goes), but am being blamed by MIL, FIL, H etc etc etc.<P>In-laws are so angry I left the state, and didn't stay to work on my marriage. The fact that H didn't want to go to counselling anymore, didn't want me or the children to live with him, he wanted OW whom he also works with, means absolutely nothing to them.<P>I'm the one at fault here.<P>Now, he wants to take the children Dec 26th until Jan 8th, and take MY car. He just assumed I would let him have the car. I got the car when we separated, and we only had the one. The drive to melb will take 3 days there and 3 days back, he has to work 3 days, he's dumping the children with his parents on New Years Eve so he can go out, so<P>out of 14 days in total, he will have them for 4 !!!!!! Why is he doing this to me.<P>Sorry to jump in here, I feel so miserable just like you.<P>Why are we the ones in the wrong here.<BR>I just don't understand anything anymore.<P>I'm here for you.<P>Big hugs to you<P>Jo

#43301 12/19/99 01:21 AM
Y
Y
Mental (great name thats exactly how I feel)<P>Thanks for your post earlier when I was signed on. I left for awhile and took my oldest daughter shopping and out to dinner. The other kids are at there dads apt. but she won't have anything to do with him, so she never goes. It sounds like your divorced or on your way? I guess I don't understand how they can just fall out of love with someone that they've been married to for so long, just like that. Why can't they see that this is a morally wrong message to send there kids. Or that things aren't going to be any differant with someone else in the long run. They have to learn to resolve problems not walk away. We are the betrayed and yet here we are trying. I feel for you, do you have to let your kids go? I don't think I would.<P>Thoughts and prayers<BR>deb

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 600 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation