I am faced with the fact that my wife had an affair or fling, I am tring to worhk things out with her but i am running out of strengh. She is very reluctnat to move back in... but when she has a bad day runs to me for love and affectiong hugs. I dont mind I am supposed to do that as a loving husband , but i find my self having no one to hug me and confort me when I need help. I am running low in the love bank. I am working on this site while she is working on getting info on an other site her site says that is best to stay separated and give her self enough time to work things out but cant handle this much longer. We do go out and have a great time she even coments how much she enjoys my company but she wants to be alone at times. What should I do???? The last time she ran home after having a bad mornig was because she was jogging and wondered if they make strollers to push a baby while jogging and realized that that was not going to happen in the state we were in and she fell completely apart..