Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#450230 08/31/04 03:36 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F Offline
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1
My husband left me for the OW. She is not young or beautiful, so I don't understand this. I do realize that I had become co-dependant towards my husband and thought I could fix all of his problems, which are many. He will not have any contact with me and I feel like I'm stalking him. I'm willing to work out the issues but he doesn't want to. He denied the affair 1 year ago and we reconciled now he has returned to her and I'm not sure if the marriage can be saved. How do I overcome the rejection and hurt. I made this man my whole world and I can't stop thinking about him.

#450231 08/31/04 08:00 AM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 27,069
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 27,069
Welcome to marriagebuilders, a great place to be under the circumstances.

You will get lots of help here from folks going thru the same thing.

Start in Plan A, which you can read all about on the link in my sig line.

Please give more details about your husband's problems.

#450232 09/01/04 02:23 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,074
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,074
Welcome and sorry you are here. Start with plan a and keep reading. Dr Harley's book Surviving the Affair is a must read. It is not hopeless. He just never stopped or restarted contact a few months later, so what you had was a false recovery. Many men will do this, so that's my guess. Keep reading here and you will discover that it is not over. There is hope. If he loved you once, he can love you again. Welcome.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0