Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#462825 06/25/02 03:46 PM
P
Pookie4 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I am six months into Plan B. I followed Plan A almost to the letter with only a minor slip or two. I am very proud of my behavior through all of this and know that my husband left with only nice thoughts of me. Even though he was in a fog when I tried to meet all of his emotional needs at the time, he now regonizes the fact that I was trying to be there for him. We have been married for 23 years and we have 4 children. He met the OW on the Net. She is also married. They moved in together last Aug. I have studied all of Dr. Harleys books and must say that they have been a blessing. I do not know where I would have been if didn't have some of the insight I have gained.

#462826 06/25/02 03:57 PM
T
T
Hello Pookie4:<p>Well you doing great 6 months. I do not have that patience, I wish you all the best! I dont know what else we BS can do.... <p>Fight the fight for all it is worth it!
thelion

#462827 06/25/02 07:13 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
I've run the race... A -> B -> D
...and although it ended in a divorce...
...you can make it through it ALL!<p>Hang tough!<p>And remember... Plan B... is time for you to heal...
...and forgive.<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Jim/NSR

#462828 06/26/02 04:19 PM
T
T
Hi NSR:<p>how do you feel now after all said and done...
I am in sort of plan B and getting prepared for D.. not sure if I am ready for it...<p>Please advise your experience!
thelion

#462829 06/26/02 06:37 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
It's not good to be in a "sort of" Plan B.<p>Go to a full Plan B...
...it is what gave me the time to heal myself...
...and let go!<p>Letting go of an unrepentant (could be BS or WS) spouse... can be healing.<p>I wasn't ready for the D...
...I think few people are ready for it...
...and that's why I started my Plan B... about 2 months before the divorce decree.<p>What has really gotten me through it all...
...is my faith...
...rediscovering ...rebuilding ...refreshing my understanding of my faith.<p>The continuation of my Plan B...
...has been further propped-up...
...by the outrageous things my xW has done...
...since her leaving, and even nore... after the divorce...
...she is a soul... truly lost in the muck of selfishness.<p>My life is significantly better...
...even though the struggles and challenges of single parenthood are daunting at times!<p>Plan A, and even more so Plan B, gave me the time to rediscover the me...
...that was covered up in a non-marriage (last 2 years)...
(clear now, only in hindsight)<p>If you approach both Plans as a building experience... a growing experience...
...time will allow "truth" and "beauty" to re-enter the way you view the whole world.<p>You can be a better person...
...by letting Plan B... discard the hurt...
...release the pain... unshackle the sadness... by letting go of someone... who refuses to understand... the choice of love.<p>I know now how much I am loved by friends, and family...
...but beyond all that...
...how much God loves me!<p>Love... Peace... and most of all JOY...
to all!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Jim/NSR

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 551 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation