Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Y
Happy New Year<p>[This message has been edited by CRC (edited January 01, 2000).]

W
OP Offline
W
Back up for IB

C
C
Bill,<P>Your words brought tears to my eyes. Everything you said hit so close to home.<P>I admire your strength, your persistance, and your faith in God. He is the one that will lead us. He is the one in control of our lives.<P>Keep this good stuff a'comin'. I love it.<P>God Bless,<P>Cheryl

N
N
William,<BR>Robin is not an idiot as someone said, she is a very lucky woman to have a man that loves her so completely. However, we all know what they meant when they said she was an idiot, but she won't be that way for long.<P>I am very proud of you, you are definately on the right path and you have an excellent attitude.<P>I must say that you are in a much beter position and frame of mind than I was and you have accomplished this in such a short time too. You should be very proud of yourself, you are doing great!!!<P>And your reward for your effort and commitment.... will be Robin. It may take awhile but I feel very good about the outcome you will see in the end.<P>Keep up the GREAT work!!!!<P>Your Coach,<BR>Genie

W
OP Offline
W
To the top for left loving<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

W
OP Offline
W
I had to reread this to keep my focus going.<P>Back up for anyonelse that can use a dose of Bill's optimism...<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

V
V
Bill,<BR>WOW!! I am so impressed by your attitude and how you are handling this. So many people on this site can't seem to let go of there anger and bitterness. And all it seems to do is multiply. To see someone use the power of positive thinking and feeling, and see that it works. How wonderful. Please keep it up, you are an inspiration to me.<P>------------------<BR>Lots of love,<BR>Viki

R
R
WilliamJ<BR>Good post, it is hard work, but know that it will pay off.<BR>My H was unfaithful and we have been in recovery for about 5 months.<BR>I tried hard to win him back at first, and I did, now I am not sure if we will ever be the same. I'm not sure if I will ever feel happy, confident again. I'm not sure if I can ever forgive him. I wonder if I would be happier without him.<BR>How could he do this to us?<P>I am bitter and need to focus on how God is going to use this experience to make us better people and have a better relationship.<BR>I know what I need to do, but am stuck in being stubborn, maybe.<P>You said you could write a whole thread on all the gifts you received because of your situation (W infidelity). <BR>GO FOR IT!! <BR>I think it will be very encouraging to many of us and a good thing for you. It is always good to focus on the postive!<P>Thanks for your positive outlook; you are an inspiration.

F
F
Somehow I missed your post.<P>Great attitude. Great faith. I'm sure whatever the outcome, your efforts will be blessed and you will be healed.<P>------------------<BR>Faith, Hope, Love Remain,<BR>but the greatest of these is Love.<BR>1 Corinthians 13:13

W
OP Offline
W
Had to kill a resentment.<P>B<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

P
P
Bill,<P>Thanks for the well needed shot in the arm. I have recently fallen off the Plan A(Nicole) wagon and really needed a reminder of what my ultimate goal is. Thanks for the gentle butt kicking!!!!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

A
AGB Offline
A
Bill, Thanks this helps me. My pain is relatively new. One month. I am just beginning my Plan A this weekend and I just read your posting from last month. Keep your head up. I am trying to do the same. I LOVE MY H

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 254 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation