Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#465776 05/15/03 11:06 AM
D
dekicks Offline OP
OP Offline
D
my h says he doesn't know what he wants but he is still at home we have been going to marriage counsiling for 4 wks. he told o/w on the phone no more contact trying to work on our marriage. that was 4/30. she called him on 5/7 she claims to say goodbye. he again told her no more contact. it has now been a full 8 days no contact. i can check his phone calls and his e-mail, so i know it is true. he was feeling really sick to his stomach but now that is gone. he still doesn't know if he wants to be with his family or her. we have three kids f-23 f-19 m-13. is this the fog? i am plan A-ing all the way have nice dinners ready every night. iron his work clothes house is very clean. he still looks in the paper for an apartment. but doesn't talk about leaving. this is his first affair we get along great.the sex could be much better.i really do love my H he says he loves me, but doesn't know if he will be in love with me again. he is allso in A.A. for 13yrs. he does seem to be talking more to me. this is so hard.

#465777 05/15/03 11:56 AM
F
F
(((Denise))): It is definitely fog.

Sounds like you are doing all the right things. I'm so glad you are talking more. That is key.

It takes time to work out the pain. Your H hopefully is painfully aware of the fact that he has hurt you and your family. Sometimes it is hard for a WS to forgive themselves and believe they are worthy of forgiveness, especially in the early days following d-day, speaking from my own experience as a FWS in recovery for 2 years now.

Keep reading up and posting and keep talking with your H.

I hope things improve soon.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 807 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation