Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#470294 01/18/04 04:38 PM
R
RG Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Well it`s been 5 months since DDay for me. Been in plan A since I found this site and discovered EN`s. About 4 months I guess. Never knew there was such a thing as a EN much less how to meet it my entire life. What I realised today is that I have not only been meeting my FWW EN`s. But I`ve been doing this with everyone I know without knowing I was doing it. My kids, my extended family, her extended family,people I work with. I`m doing this effortlessly, its becoming a big part of who I am. Its changed me profoundly. I notice things I never noticed before when having a conversation with anyone.Its like I feel their pain, I feel their happiness. Any one else experience this?

Anyway I thought I`d share how plan A has gone for me. The only LBing I have done is me threating the OM and now I`m not sure that was a LB, but I do know that it injected severe conflict into their relationship LOL. This has to do with my W admitting to a PA then latter recanting that, says she never slept with him. It was all just a fantasy they just had phone and e-mail sex until they both divorced and could be together legitimatly. I asked her If that was true why did she admit to a PA in the first place. Her answer was because that she thought that would drive me away and she was amazed that instead I turned and started to fight for her.

A brief overview of plan A the last 4 months.

Week one, W asks asks who I am. I tell her this is the new me, she says it won`t last.

Week three, W says I don`t know who you are, but i think i like the new you.

Week four, W sends OM an e-card thats says I love you, I miss you. I say to her, you know I was checking your e-mail did you want me to see this? She says maybe she did, didn`t really know why she sent it. This turns into a deep conversation about how she dosen`t know what she wants, dosen`t know when she will know ect. Talks about how we haven`t had any fun or laughed together for years.

Week five, I add "FUN" to the EN list and put it to the top.

Week six, everything is now fun, I try to find humor in everything, and to my amazment I do. Some of it was fairly stupid i`m sure. W starts to say ILY and kiss me on the lips instead of turning her cheek.

Week seven, OM phone number is on my W redial on her phone. I ask her what is going on, to explain herself. She recants the PA says it was all just a fantacy about phone sex and e-mail sex about what they were going to do. Says they just had lunch to end their friendship. I Told her that every time she contacts OM she hurts me, her kids and both extented families even if no one ever knows about it. She says she will "try" to stop all contact.

Week eight, everything is fun again. Dating the W is in full swing. We are spending alot of time together she no longer tries to find a reason not to go to dinner or the movies with me.

Week nine, W body Language has started to change, she reaches out to hold my hand when we walk together.

Week ten, W body language has changed, always reaches out for my hand or hooks her hand in my arm, always brushes against me when we pass in the house, always touches me with with her hand or a leg when we go to sleep. Have i mentioned good sex yet?LOL somewhere around here it started again.

Week eleven to present. W suggests places to go on dates, pinches my butt (not sure whats up with that LOL) Says she is "IN" love with me.

So where do I go from here?

#470295 01/18/04 10:22 PM
B
B
Sounds to me like you need to continue what you are doing. It is very hard for them to break the addiction to OP. But it seems like you are on the right path.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 281 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg, dr. lan smith, Dexterman2024, jonesbarry055
71,869 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Involucrar o no a la familia por apoyo
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:09 AM
On the same page...in a bad way
by BrainHurts - 09/20/24 04:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,606
Posts2,323,419
Members71,870
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation