Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47096 01/01/00 11:13 PM
W
OP Offline
W
I can't type the proper voice inflection plese use your own imagination.<P>A fourth grade teacher says to her class "today I want everyone to tell a story about someone in their family that has an imporatnt life lesson in it. OK, Suzy you go first."<P>"My granddaddy is a chicken farmer and he sells the eggs at the market.Well one day we were going to the market and his truck hit a great big bunp and knocked over the box that the eggs were in and broke almost all of them. And the lifes lesson is don't put all of your eggs in one basket."<P>" Very good," said the teacher," Mary your turn."<P>Mary stands up and says," my daddy is also a chicken farmer, only he raises them for the meat. Well he knows how much he can get for each one. Last summer we had over a thousand eggs, so daddy bought a new car. Well only half of then hatched and daddy had to sell the car. And the lesson is don't count your chickens before they hatch."<P>"Very good Mary."<P>Little Johnny was in the back of the class with his hand raised."OK johnny you can go."<P>Little Johnny got up from his desk walked to the front of the class and put his hand on his hips.<P>"My uncle Frank was a fighter pilot in Vietnam. One day he was on a mission behind enemy lines when he was shot out of the sky! He ejected from the jet a pulled his parachute. On the way down he pulled a bottle of whiskey out of his pocket and drank the WHOLE thing. As soon as he hit the ground he was surrounded by a Hundred of the enemy. He pulled out his pistol and killed ten of them, then he grabbed his machette and killed seventy more and his machette broke so he had to kill the last twenty with his BARE hands."<P>"OK," said the teacher,"what is the lesson?"<P>" DON'T F**K WITH UNCLE FRANK WHEN HE"S DRUNK!!"<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

#47097 01/01/00 11:38 PM
R
RWD Offline
R
Bill,<P>LOL<P>Bob<P>------------------<BR>"You can't always get what you want! But if you try real hard,you might just find, you get what you need!"<BR>Mick Jagger<P>

#47098 01/01/00 11:52 PM
R
R
<B>Bill,</B><P>This was GREAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOL and really could use the good laugh I got !!!<P>Thanks,<P>Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation