I have read a lot here on the no contact thing. My husband says he has had no contact with OW for a month now. We did get new cell phones so she does not have his new number, we changed our home phone number so she doesn't have that. HOWEVER, she does have his e-mail address since they both used to work at the same location. Let me explain, H told OW he was in love with her when she announced that she had taken a new job and was leaving. She had no idea he felt that way and she never talked to him again before leaving. He contacted a friend of hers and told her to let the OW know he wanted her as a friend if nothing else and to please have her contact him. She did. They started after about 6 months of general e-mails back and forth to the chat rooms and cell phone calls to e-mails of a more personal level. Since I found out what was going on he says he no longer has contact with her but she is the one that initiated that not him. He does still have her e-mail address and she his. I don't think he can change his e-mail address at work so how do we handle that? I told him that it is only a matter of time before she contacts him again and that I am afraid it will all start again. He says it won't. I don't believe him. How can I trust him more with this situation?