Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Hi All,<P>Please excuse this out burst <B>AOL SUCKS</B>. Sorry about that I was in the middle of writeing this post when AOL logged me off. Everything I had just poured out was evaporated into cyber-space. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Lets see if I can remember...screw it<P>I'm generaly ok and committing no LBs just need a boost.<P>I can not tell you how freaking mad I am right now I hate AOL... Thank God my RoadRunner will be working in three more days.<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

S
S
I'm with you there on AOL. Sometimes the dang thing will not stay connected for 2 minutes...and yes of course you lose everything. Sometimes I bet I sign on 15 times....but I am used to it and like it otherwise.<P>Hang in there!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
A boost eh?<P>It's -29 here not including a wind chill. What is the wind chill supposed to mean anyway? Really now... We get the temperature of -42 without windchill added in. "If you expose flesh to the wind it will freeze in 2.4 seconds"<P>What kind of bozo would expose himself to the wind anyway?<P>Take heart that it is probably warmer there than here [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh and my Jack Russel Terrier says hi too.<P>J

L
L
You'll be ok, Bill. You're turning into one of my heroes w/ all the good stuff you're doing!!!<P>Keep on being strong. And vent here (but SAVE your work!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Lori

B
B
I guess I'm not the only one who freaks out and gets mad when I lose a post that I have put alot of time and thought into. I just seem to be the only one who takes it out on an undeserving party...namely Nicole. <BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>" I broke my promise to be faithful...so I make a new promise to be truthful and loving." Take care in the things you do and say. Be sure that they are loving and caring...not hurtful and neglecting. Arik

Y
Y
WilliamJ<P>Just wanted to tell you that I read your post about how to do the plan A. You know don't lay on guilt because op doesn't do that. Don't get mad op doesn't do that. Well until I read that post the way you wrote it, I had a very hard time trying to be all nice to my husband all the time. I was always angry about what he was doing that I just couldn't help myself when I saw him. But that post made me think about how it must be for him to go to her and not get any crap. It must feel really good compared to getting yelled at or made to feel guilty all the time. Anyway just wanted to say that you helped to put plan A into persective and it was a great help. I don't post here much but I do read alot, and many of you seem to have become good friends and know so much about each other. Just wanted to let you all know it does help. Hopes and prayers for everyone.<P>

C
C
Well, I can't be the -3000 degree thing, but I can tell you that you have my KUDOS!<P>Some days are just a lot harder. You get tired. You get discouraged. <P>But, you reap what you sow (ok, I stole that for RMA) and you seeds of love WILL pay off.<P>Sending you a cyber-hug and prayers (as always)<P>God Bless,<P>Cheryl

W
OP Offline
W
Susan,<P>The only reason I have Aol is because the network card for my high speed cable modem cooked last weekend. In fact my comp is in the shop, I bought this one in the idea I'll return it. I think my cousin is going to buy it. Anyhow my Road Runner ISP will be rolling again by this weekend.<P>Beep...Beep<P>J,<P>-42 ouch...<P>JRs arent much to keep you warm.<BR>Today was sunny and +70 degrees F today here in carolina...sorry didn't mean to rub it in.<P>Lori,<P>I still feel strong I just needed a fix of encouragement...my plan-aing is going really well. Even when I just want to shake the living crap out of her. I am the most friendly person she knows. It's real hard, she really does look like a coke addict...great analogy K...Huge black circles around her eyes, really bad complexion, she can't weigh more than 90lbs. I feel so much pity for her sometimes. Her eyes are screaming in agony yet she keeps living her miserable existanse [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] . She is on of those rare beauties that doesn't need a lick of make-up. Now she looks really ill without any. I have to stop I'll star crying.<P>Thanks so much for your words you sre one of my shining examples.<P><BR>Arik,<P>I took my anger out on the AOL operator. I told her exactly how bad AOL sucked and couldn't wait til I got My RR back...<P>Try to go easy on Nicole she probably has the same AOL frustrations...<BR>Hang In<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

W
OP Offline
W
Dw,<P>Glad I helped. It is amzing the love, and support here. Keep plan-aing.<P>Cheryl,<P>Thanks for the hug, I needed one.<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

R
R
Bill,<P>So, you need some uplifting today. Well, instead, I am gonna deflect your worries elsewhere.....<P>Did you return any of thet crap you bought last week?????? So soon after Christmas and you are acting like Santa paid an extra visit just to you! OK, I have a proposition...if you are gonna get the exercise equipment (and compulsive little person that I know you to be...you WILL do this!), then at least return something of equivalent expense as a spending compromise.<P>Signed,<P>Your Conscience<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

T
T
Boost your way!!!!!!!<P>Alex<P>PS: Use your word processor to write your post in case you are disconnected -down here we don't have yet high speed ISP so during pick hours I'm disconnected at least 2-3 times during a session at MB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I didn't get on last night to read posts...so my encouraging word are these..<P>GOOD MORNING!! Have a wonderful day...take care of yourself, remember this is the first day of the rest of your life, go out and make the best of it!!!<P>------------------<BR>Susan<P><BR>

D
D
Bill,<P>Sorry I didn't post to you last night, I wasn't in a state of mind to give much encouragement. Too much wine and too many tears. This morning looks better,however.<BR>The sun is shinning, a bit colder but doesn't matter. Hang in there. And if you have to take out your frustrations on AOL be my guest. Know all about being kicked off especially when you pour your heart out and lose it all to cyber space. ARGGGGGG!!!!!<P>Chin up, Chest out and take a deep breath today is new so find something positive and nuture it. That is what I am going to try and do. Negativity can be like poison. <P>We can rise above this in God's love. <p>[This message has been edited by devastated2 (edited January 13, 2000).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation