Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52672 01/17/00 10:35 AM
S
SadMan Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Back at work again, yes it's Monday, haven't been here physically since last Wednesday when W went to meet OM, haven't been here really since just before Xmas, only been a shadow of myself.<P>Well, today at least I think that I have a positive outlook on the future. W and I have rediscovered our love for each other, and though there are "complications" and things we still need to work on, our prospects look good. We're in the healing process, and are in some ways acting out the way we were when we were newly wed, almost as a second honeymoon, except this time we know each other better, and have a deeper understanding of each other.<P>We have both made a commitment to make our marriage work out better this time, and with the knowledge that we both have about our past mistakes and the will to forgive and work things out, I think we will.<P>I love my wife with every fiber in my body, and I know she loves me too, and in addition to this we have accomplished to stay best friends through it all.<P>I want to share some of my happy feelings with all here, those who shared and supported us when we needed it and those we might have helped with our story. And I think that we will both be coming back here, at least for a while to both receive and give back to this wonderful community.<P>Ps. Honey, if you are reading this, know that I love you and care for you and will be there for you when you need me.<P>-- Sadman, who is not so sad anymore [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#52673 01/17/00 11:26 AM
C
C
I'm happy for you and your wife.<P>as well as a bit jealous. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>good luck to both of you!

#52674 01/18/00 12:40 PM
Y
Y
So happy to hear it! Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I was out of town the last two days. I hope you hang around long enough that when I tell my H about my affair, that perhaps you could give him some insight with some of what he may go through. Scary... but I am working on myself and trying to build strength and making sure that he realizes just how much I really love him and want our marriage. It is a long complicated story with me, but if you get really bored sometime, you could read some of my older posts. I wish you continued success... <p>[This message has been edited by Lacee (edited January 18, 2000).]

#52675 01/18/00 12:43 PM
F
F
good for you and your wife...I wish you the best of luck....<P>I am jealous..<P><BR>amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <P>thevancefamily@hotmail.com

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation