My husband and I have been married for 5 years and we have a 2 year old daughter. When my daughter was born we decided that I should stay home with her and not work outside the home. Since then my husband has had to change jobs which has brought on some financial difficulty. My husband and I were both raised in the traditional home where the mother stays home with the children and takes care of the home. I do this as well. House cleaned, laundry done and dinner on the table (including breakfast and a packed lunch for my husband). I do everything cleaning wise, after he eats dinner he gets up and plays with our daughter, when he changes clothes he leaves them where the land or on the chair. I admit he plays with our daughter alot. I really don't mind all of this until the subject of me going back to work came up. For financial reasons I do not mind going back to work. But the other night in public my husband say, "I don't see why you do not go back to work, you don't do anything (I think he meant with our daughter) but workout for three hours and go shopping and then Rachel (our daughter) takes a two hour nap. Your life is a luxurious vacation." Of course I started crying unable to defend myself. I did get out that I only workout for one hour and I don't go shopping because I don't have money. Does he not see that I keep the house up? I do not have a housekeeper. Now I feel like he has no respect for me. He did apologize for making me cry but not for what he said. Actually I've felt like he has had no respect for me because of the way he messes up the house. I feel like we need a counselor to be a mediator because I can not talk to him.