Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2
D
Junior Member
Junior Member
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 2
I have a friend...and I really do have a friend..anyway, Her boyfriend is always questioning her..what is she wearing, who is she with, and never beleives her. She always has to explain EVERYTHING to him, and he always thinks shes lieing! She is very pretty, but also extremly faithful. She has never cheated on him.... Hes in KOREA right now because we are military, but before that he was here, and it was even worse! If she misses a call on her phone he goes crazy! Whats up and how can she resolve this issue! She loves him but he just wont quit, hes driving her nutso! Any ideas??Thanks

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 482
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 482
Dear Daniele V,

Welcome to Marriage Builders.

One thing that comes to mind is under Negotiations, a post by TOOMUCHCOFFEEMAN, is 180 Degree Divorce Busters. One of the ideas there is not to check on your spouse. Reading the 180 Degree Concepts may give you some positive ideas.

A direct statement of a request is sometimes helpful in a marriage. The request that comes to mind is for her to say to him, "Honey, I want you to know that I am being fathful to you. I want you to feel comfortable about my being true to you. I understand that jeoulusy is part of love, and I appreciate your showing your love for me through expressions of concern about anything that may indicate anything tending about temptation. But I feel you are really anxious about my being true. How can I do better at giving you a more comfortable feeling. I feel that I am not doing a good job at letting you know that I am true to you, because you seem so up tight about it. Really, you are so nervous, that it makes me a little uncomfortable. Please think of what I can do to make you feel more comfortable about letting you know that I am being true to you, so we can both be more comfortable."

Quipper
Husband of 28 years, raised 2 challenging kids, still struggling

<small>[ November 02, 2003, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Quipper ]</small>


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0