Hello All!!

I have been married for 6 months now. Sometimes I feel like I made a mistake. I'm just realizing that my husband is an alcoholic. I guess I knew before, but was blind to what it would do to our relationship. He drinks every night. We argue all the time. He breaks what I call the cardinal rules of arguing by calling me names and demeening me. He isn't happy with our sex life, says he needs to be touched all the time, but we have sex every day. I guess I am just sort of venting now because I am just now seeing what trouble my marriage is in. One good thing I can say is that one of his friends just started with AA, and is trying to get him to see the light. Does anyone have any suggestions on finding a good marriage counselor?

<small>[ December 08, 2004, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: BellaClark ]</small>