About four christmas's ago we went to my husband's sisters house. She was uptight the whole time, and finally cracked and stormed out of the house. She is known for a bad temper. Well the next morning she confronted me about a washcloth that I had stained with makeup. Also prior to her display she cursed her mother during the dinner preparation and was voicing complaints about different guests who were visiting. During her confrontation with me I told her I thought she was materialistic, and told her also that I did not know her well and it was how she was percieved at least by me. I ended this episode with a hug and told her we'd try to get along. Well after we returned home her husband called and told my husband he needed to straighten me out. His mother also called and asked why I insulted his sister in her new home. He did not question me about what went on. Since that time I have heard rumors from other family members about her grievances with me. I called her to find out what her problem was. She proceeded to give me her list, I took two hours to do my hair, let other people feed my kids breakfast, had an attitude, trivial things. The list was ridiculous. She has also stopped sending my children gifts or cards because she did not recieve thank you notes in return. This situation has gotten out of hand, my husband and I are having problems because I feel he doesn't confront her with her behavior and does not back me up. She seems to delight in causing problems because she gloated as she told me that she and her brother get along just fine. This has caused a serious problem in my marriage, I seriously doubt my husband would support me because he refuses to confront her and justifys her actions. This seems to be history repeating itself. She has a problem with her other brothers wife.
<br>