Hi , I'm a 35 year old male, I have been married for 15 years, and I am very much in love with my wife. I have been told I have a co- dependent personality so most of the time I try to please more than I should. Two years ago we moved away from our home state , and I took a job in a major computer company, after a year my wife wanted to move back home, she couldn't take it anymore, she just wanted to be back home... We then decided that I would stay in my job until something came up for me back home, but months went buy and nothing came up.. well I finally went back home, I looked for a job for about a month straight with no success , I got a call from my old boss practically begging me to come back to work for him, well at that point it hit the fan and the rest was history. I have been back at my old job now for four months , and I'm about to lose my mind , I messed things up so bad taking my old job back that my wife wants a divorce me.. all I want is to say good bye to this job and go home, There is nothing in this world worth losing her for .. But know she refuses to talk to me at all , she just keeps telling me its over I can't trust you no more.....
<br>Can someone out there please help me I'm absolutely at my last straw....