Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 1969
Posts: 3
Junior Member
|
|
Junior Member
Joined: Dec 1969
Posts: 3 |
I was married to the father of my 2 children for 13 years. Although things were not perfect, we did have a very close relationship most of the time. <p>About 12 years into the marriage things began to change. We didn't get along very well. At the time I didn't understand why. Our arguments became constant. But I later learned (after we split up) that my husband was having an affair. <p>Anyway, we divorced. My first relationship was my rebound relationship. I married my rebound relationship. Now I am in a very unhappy marriage, my ex-husband is trying to get me to leave my present husband and come back with him. I do feel that we could be happy together again, we feel that he knows, and I know what happened, and can fix what went wrong before. <p>As I said my present marriage is much less than perfect. We've gone to counseling through the church. Nothing works for very long. Should I go with the man I love, or honor my marriage vows and stay in an unhappy home? <p>In response keep in mind,a reconcile with my ex would mean my children having their family back together. <p>????? <br>
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
128
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|