Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tyra Offline OP
OP Offline
T
H called me the other day when I got angry and told him (e-mail) that since HE wanted this D, I no longer was going to continue doing anything to end it. I filed, I did all the paperwork, I tried to smooth the relationship with our children ( for him)<BR>I called creditors, got payoffs you get the picture. <BR>Well when we had a court ordered custody/visitation he not only didn't show but didn't even respond. <BR>I was so mad. That is when I decided NO MORE I am not going to do anything more to end this marriage if he REALLY wants to end it he will have to do the work.<BR>Well he called me, confused...Why was I so mad. When I told him, he said "Why didn't you e-mail me to remind me?" <BR>I did tell him that is what a wife does, remind her H of appt.s NOT an x-wife. <BR>We started talking and he admitted to thinking many times of asking me and our son to join him in his new state.<BR>When I asked why he hadn't his reply was"I don't deserve to be forgiven and have you back in my life". <BR>Ok I've decided that I still am not going to move forward with this D, if he isn't doing anything to help it come about.<BR>I can plan A whenever we talk (on the phone) but do LB when I don't hear from him, or only by e-mail.<BR>Now should I still try to do a plan A/ or just go back to plan B. period?<BR>I know I can't change his mind about how he feels. Can't make him see that it is really my choice to forgive him or not. <BR>Where should I be? I'm reading Love Busters, for myself and any future relationship I may choose to consider.His Needs her Needs too.<BR>As far as I know H hasn't read anything, if he has he's not sharing. He was on this site once that I know of. Maybe he's just a lurker. I feel like I should be in a strong plan B, but then when he does open up I want to be in plan A. Tired of see/sawing back and forth. <BR>Any suggestions?<BR>Tyra<BR>

T
T
My suggestion is Plan B. Just my opinion. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>TB

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation