Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 31
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 31 |
My H came home today to pick up his car. I picked him up at the airport and I noticed that he has taken off his wedding ring. He is a graduate of Texas A&M and lost his Aggie ring several years ago. I ordered a replacement ring last December and gave the ring to him on April 12. I noticed today that his Aggie ring has replaced his wedding ring. Once, a long, long time ago, I told him that it was OK to wear his Aggie Ring as his wedding ring, but at that time, I didn't think that he would wait until we were in divorce limbo to make the switch.<P>He asked my sister if she hated him and told her that he is a good person. She told him that it was not up to her to judge his actions. He is constantly trying to convince everyone that this is a cut and dry situation. He is just out of love and needs to move on. I've never told him that I hated him. I've always told him that my love unconditional. His actions may disappoint me and may bring me to anger, but I still love the good person inside him. I wish he could understand this.<P>Why is it that people have so much trouble accepting unconditional love? It's not so hard. All I have ever asked him to do is to <BR>always do what is best for both of us and for our family (meaning parents, siblings - no kids). I've given him my faith and trust. In fact I gave him so much trust and that he hung himself with his freedom.<P>OK, I know I am not expressing the amount of pain that I feel. It's just not my way. But trust me, I feel like that there is knife in my back and everytime I see my H, he twists it just a little more.<P>Just another day in pre-divorce limbo (aka Hell)<P>Karel <P>
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
479
guests, and
22
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|