Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
RWD Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Well I got it done! What a pain in the b*&^s! <P>I hope to be back playing softball by Fri. night!

N
N
ah nuts, I bet you'll be able to [get through] it!! And we'll support you in any way we can! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My little edit made the whole thing make sense... it's the Benedryl I tell ya... loopy as all get out!<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited May 17, 2000).]

G
G
Bad pun, nb!<P>Should not be a problem. I was back doing all of my activities within 3 days.<P>Just make sure you clean those pipes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Brian

R
RWD Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Sheryl,<P>Does that mean you are an athletic supporter?<P>Bob

N
N
Bob,<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Does that mean you are an athletic supporter?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, that is what I meant! But I just didn't have the ba!!s to come right out and say it!!<P>Man, you have me in stiches tonight!<P>Keep hangin' in there! <P><BR>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bob, <BR>You take care of your know what....because someday you will want to use it again!!! (hehe)<BR>Just kidding...I really mean it, take care of yourself...<BR><P>------------------<BR>Susan

M
M
Hey Bob!<P>You would never see me get that procedure done. Other than the fact that we live a few hundred miles apart, but, not withstanding. I won't do it. <P>I don't know what is going to happen with me and Val. If we do split for good, it is not out of the question for me to have more children with another. The third W would have to be able to receit MB principles backwards in her sleep and by that time it would probably be too late. It's been a long time for Mr. Winky. <P>I support your decision [not like NB,though] and wish you a speedy recovery.<P>Hope you and the kids are doing well. Unfortunately the [censored] doesn't stop after the marriage does. I was there before myself.<P>A very wise man [me] said that a W maybe [hopefully not] temporary, but, an XW is forever.<P>Take care, Buddy<P>Tim

M
M
I was thinking of you today. And now your thinking of playing softball on Friday? Are you sure that won't be too tramatic for you....I mean seeing those stitches on the ball (softball that is). <P>Hope everything went well.....hold your head high...oops never mind....hope everything comes out ok.....wait.....<P>Good luck (there, that was much safer to say)<P>Nancy

S
S
Hi RWD -<P>I almost signed off without checking in here.....<P>Glad to hear you came through with flying colors.<P>Rest and do whatever you were told.....<P>You guys are toooooo much with the body part jokes.....LOL!!!<P>BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba

M
M
Bob,<P>ROFLMAO!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>No, not at you, just at the jokes!<P>Hope Brian is right and it only takes you a few days to get to feeling better! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi

Y
Y
Hey RWD,<P>I've had it done and i play softball too. Word to the wise...the two don't mix too well at first. Better take it easy, otherwise you'll end up looking kinda funny when you run.<P>Hang in there (pun intended)

R
R
Bob,<P>Hope you will feel better soon!<P>Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

R
RWD Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hey all, thanks for all the puns, er, support , er, well wishes.<P>I'm feeling better already today !

N
N
Glad to hear the boys are healing nicely Bob! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited May 18, 2000).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You just take it easy......you may be feeling better, but not ready for softball!!<BR>Sitting and venting ont he computer with an icebag between your legs sounds like a plan to me!!<P>------------------<BR>Susan

M
M
Bob,<BR> I hope you're feeling better today.Just sit back and have a cold one,on the rocks.<BR> --Murph

W
W
What is with you guys and softball indeed!! LOL<BR>Glad you are feeling better and glad that you could talk to your kids honestly about all this.<BR>My stbx (eventually) promised my kids 14 months ago he would do this ...still has not,he has never had the balls to take responsibility for anything!!!!!!!!<BR><p>[This message has been edited by willbok99 (edited May 18, 2000).]

L
L
Well have you played ball yet!!!!!!

R
RWD Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Naaa, I chickened out. I was still sore on Fri. Actually I probably stood around too much on Thurs. I feel about back to normal today so i cut grass all day.<P>Should be back to the softball wars on Tues.

L
L
Bob,<P>So did ya play today or what? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation